Chapter 2

Love U!

When Xiumin got to class he couldn’t stop thinking about the boy.

What’s his name? Did he get in trouble for getting to class late? It’s my fault, he didn’t need to worry about me, and I am fine anyways.

Xiumin knew that when people cared for him there was always a bad ending, he had always learned that the hard way.

As soon as he entered the classroom, all the attention turned to him. Then the teacher walked up to him.

“Why are you late, sir”?

No response…

“Um, I got lost and couldn’t find the class, sir, I’m really sorry for getting here this late, it will never happen again”. Xiumin said then bowed.

“Well, since I could hear the sincerity in your voice, this will be your warning, next time you will run laps around the track all day, understand”?

“Yes sir”.

“Now go take a seat next to Dongwoo, Dongwoo-sshi raise your hand”.

Xiumin saw the boy and walked over to him, a little shy since he was already really late to class and didn’t want to bother anyone.

“Come sit here, I won’t bite”. Dongwoo playfully said.

Xiumin, a little red on his cheeks showing, put his things on the desk and sat down.

“You’re really lucky, you know, you get to sit next to me”! The dino – looking boy said.

“I can be your first friend, if you want or if you already have one”.

When Dongwoo said that Xiumin thought of the boy he met earlier.

Does he count as a friend, I mean we met accidently, IDK?

Um, hello? Are you listening to me? Dongwoo said.

Oh um sorry, I’m just thinking about something.

What do you like someone? I want to know! Boy or girl?

It’s nothing; anyways what are we working on?

I don’t know, like I pay attention in class, whatever…

Luhan’s POV-

I can’t believe I didn’t get scolded by the teacher! I must be really cool. But I still feel really bad for that guy earlier; he must’ve gotten in trouble, right? I have to watch where I am going next time, because of me he got really late to class.

Luhan-sshi pay attention! The teacher said.

Sorry, Mrs. Park.

3rd POV

I owe him something!

Luhan was always a very optimistic person, and strongly believed that no one should be treated badly. If he injustice things happing to someone innocent he couldn’t help but get very mad (after all, he had short temper).

I’d be pretty cool if I meet him again, maybe we can be friends…

……

Lunch Time!

“Yay! Lunch time!” Luhan shouted, as he ran out of class. To him, school was the most boring place n the world, he only came because he was obligated to by his older brother.

As he was walking (more like running) down the stairs, his mind started to wonder about this morning.

Hey, maybe I should that boy, and ask him to eat lunch with me; it shouldn’t be that hard to find him right?

As he was getting closer to the canteen, he couldn’t seem to concentrate on anything else except for finding the boy.

Where is he?

….

Meanwhile, Xiumin was just about to leave class, when Dongwoo grabbed his arm.

“Do you even know where you are going?” he said. “You eat lunch with me if you want, you can meet my friend too, they are really nice, and I’m sure they’ll like you!”

“No it’s fine, really, I’m used to eating by myself, so i-

He was cut in the middle of his sentence, due to Dongwoo dragging him out of the room.

Too bad, you’re coming with me…