Chapter 2

Caught Up In A Bad Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEFOR THE WEDDING.

EXO: POV

"xiumin hyung,  palli kaja! you´re going to be late for your wedding, hurry up". "why is he taking so long? luhan hyung go and check on him quickly" "Yo baozi, are you ok buddy you seem lost in your thoughts?"  what are youu thinking of? mind sharing with me!" luhan sai W-Why me does have to be me marrying that annoying girl? xiumin said.I have a girlfriend for crying outloud. *sigh* luhan couldn´t help but just shrugged his shoulders cause he didn´t want to tell his friend the reason why he is getting married to that girl. he hated himself for lying to his brother/bestfriend, but the truth was xiumin needed to change and the only person that can possibly help them was park  jinyoung. None of them was able to give xiumin the answer he ws looking for. they also new that his girlfrined was bad impact on him! the boys wanted her out of his life and theirs ,but they couldn´t do anything because they dear friend. Luhan wanted xiumin to be his old self again the talkative guy he once was.. "Lets go! it´s time" chen came inside and broke the silent in the room............. UNKNOWN:POV Do you park jinyoung take kim minseok as your husband from this day on to be by his side for poor or rich, at his worst/better times,and be always be faithful to him. I do!. Do you kim miseok take park jinyoung to be your wife from this day on for poor or for rich, to be always be her side and be faithful to her. I do! and now i announce you as husband and wife, you may kiss the pride. after they exchange the vow and he kissed, from that moment on she belongs to another man. I know i should be happy for but i can´t cause fom now on i´ll not be the reason for her smiles,cries or laughters an anything else. "I hope he takes care of her ........ or else my lord have mercy on him.! "The only think i can do fro her is watch her from far away. *sighs* this is ridiculous.

"hyung are you oki?

yeah.... deep breath  i..i´m ok!

"sorry buddy looks like you were late after all this time".

"come on! lets go i need to drink"!!

                                     jinyoung:POV "Now my life is officially is over" and here people are giving me the blessings for my wedding! what a wedding to remmeber. I also remmebre what he said to me during the kiss time. 

       "Don´t think that this kiss will change the way i feel about you and hey pearl welcome to hell".....

'Congrats on getting married". thanks a''''''''hole!    "hey princess! congrats and hey know oppa i always here for you, just give me a call if he hurts you and i´ll kill him! 'winks'.. btw you look y!! "will do that oppa thanks! 'smile'  you too oppa youu look handsome too  "thanks princess." My life end on my birthday party  when my parents told everyone that i´ll be getting married to appa´s friend´s son that i sthe day my life chnage, at school the queenkas were pain n the !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "And lastly but not least my boyfriend had to break up with me , but it was more like he broke up with me. 'sighs' " hey baby! hey boyfriend (appa´s nickname , i used to callhim my boyfriend untill i got
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter