Words

Words

 

                                                       

 

 

WORDS

 

Jaejoong,
Kim Jaejoong,
Do you know what together stands for?

Jaejoong opens his eyes, looking at the bright light of the new day; pale colors are spreading all over the sky, changing from warm shades to clearer ones.

Together?
He knows. He’s always known, but he wasn’t able to believe in it, to keep their hands together and now, in his painful and dreary life, together is just a word, a mistake, a memory.
Together is his greatest regret.

 

Jaejoong,
Kim Jaejoong,
Do you know what forever means?

Jaejoong wakes up, stands up from the messy blankets and walks to the kitchen, getting ready for another day, another useless mix of hours in his current confused existence.

Forever?
He thinks he knows. It sounds like a positive word, full of willingness, full of loyalty, but also like a controversial one: full of hope.
Forever? Nothing lasts forever.
And that he does know.

 

Jaejoong,
Kim Jaejoong,
Do you know the power of faith?

Jaejoong stares at the white snow falling down the sky and loses himself among the unreachable flakes.
They’re just so pure, so innocent, so free.

Faith?
He doesn’t know, because if he did, he wouldn’t spend his days blaming himself for everything happened: for the things he did and those he didn’t, but had to.
Faith?
He has never known, but others have.
Others have kept the heavy burden for him, hoping, and it’s known: the ones who hope more are the most vulnerable, the weakest, the losers.
Faith?
He just doesn’t know.

 

Jaejoong,
Kim Jaejoong,
You only have to trust.
‘Cause pain, at some point, has to stop;
‘cause love at some point, has to begin.
Again and forever.
Together.
Just keep your faith.