The Confession

A Girl's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber flinched and closed her eyes as she heard the four enraged shouts of her groupmates. Daring to sneak a peek she saw faces marred with disappointment, shock, and most prominent of all, anger.

 

“Amber-yah, please tell me this is a joke.” Victoria said, massaging her suddenly aching temples. “We knew you were gay but still this is just too much.”

 

“How long have you been with her?” Krystal asked, her arms crossed in front of her, her icy glare never leaving the tomboy.

 

Flinching again, Amber gulped and said nervously.

 

“I wanna’ say about two years?”

 

It was as if a string had snapped and everybody was silent; no words were needed for Amber to know they were upset.

 

“Look, I-I’m sorry, it’s just that there were a lot happening and we forgot. We should’ve told you guys sooner I’m really, really so-“

 

“You ‘forgot’? For two years you ‘forgot’ to tell us?” Sulli, the usually calm visual said, her eyes ablaze.

 

“Well, it’s not like we totally forgot, maybe we did put it off quite sometimes but, but it wasn’t on purpose!” Amber stuttered, fearing what they had to say.

 

“Do HER members know?” Luna’s usually sweet voice had a certain edge to it that scared the bejeezus out of the girl sitting parallel to her.

 

“No, they don’t know.” Amber let out a breath as she saw their faces slightly relax but flinched when the anger came back.

 

“And exactly when do you plan on telling us?” Victoria asked curtly, the creases on her forehead deepening.

 

“Well, we hadn’t exactly planned a date or even discussed it a lot but it’s jus-“

 

“So you weren’t planning to tell in a long time is that what you wanted to say?” Krystal asked, her eyes narrowing at the girl.

 

A little flustered at being interrupted for the nth time that  night, Amber’s face burned as she averted her eyes.

 

“Guys, look, I know you don’t like Chaerin or 2NE1, but they’re not bad people. Well atleast I know Chaerin isn’t.” She finished sheepishly as she remembered that she had never met her girlfriend’s members.

 

“You know what, I don’t care. We come to your apartment to see the both of you sitting practically glued next to each other, before she oh so rudely leaves, before finding out you’ve been dating for two years? Come on unnie, you’re better than that.” Luna’s voice had lost all sense of anger and was now replaced with disappointment.

 

“I know, I know. But you guys hate her and even if I had told you when we started dating, you wouldn’t have allowed it. I didn’t think you would be this mad” Amber hung her head and ran her hand through her hair.

 

“Damn right we would’ve. And what do you think we were supposed to do when we found out, gave you our blessing? Don’t joke.” Sulli scoffed and flicked her brown hair away from her eyes.

 

“But she isn’t what you think she is! She’s kind, sweet, sarcastic, and downright hilarious. She cooks and takes good care of the people around her. She isn’t rude or y or all those other things people say she is. Just please give her a chance.” Amber pleaded as a smile made its way to her face when she reminisced the times she had with the blonde rapper.

 

When the others saw the sincerity and love in Amber’s eyes, they sighed and Victoria spoke up.

 

“Fine we’ll meet her,” Amber started to smile but the girl continued. “but, I won’t say we’ll be more than civil.”

 

Promptly standing up, they all headed out the door without another peep.

 

As the door clicked shut, Amber leaned against the couch and let out a long sigh. Wanting nothing more than to close her eyes and sleep, her eyelids had almost snapped shut before flying open.

 

“. Chae’s gonna’ kill me.” Placing her head in her hands, she groaned aloud and slammed her bare heels onto the couch and cursed as she felt the stinging pain.

 

Well, this night went well. Amber thought sarcastically before finally drifting into some well needed sleep.

 

 

The morning has started amazingly for Amber.

She had woken up with throbbing feet and a migraine. Stubbing her toe and burning her toast had been next in line for the morning events. She was late for her makeup and hair, which earned her another 15 minutes wasted in scolding from her manager. And the flat iron used on her hair had burned the back of her neck when one of the PD-nims called the hairstylist unnie.

 

And as if her luck hadn’t enough, her group met 2NE1 on their way to camera rehearsals.

 

It was a horribly awkward situation with the four girls exchanging glares at a certain blonde and her three group mates.

 

Krystal had opened to say something when Amber interrupted her.

 

“Hey guys, can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter