The Truth

A Girl's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home!” Amber yelled to a seemingly empty house, sighing as she was met with no reply.

 

Bending down to place her shoes in the cabinet, she spotted an all too familiar pair of Giuseppe Zannoti wedge sneakers.

 

Filled with both curiosity and excitement, she raced inside, to see her girlfriend sitting on one of the bar stools, holding a small shopping bag.

 

“Chae?” Amber asked breathlessly, the blonde having heard the noise looked up and grinned.

 

“AMBEAR!” Chaerin shrieked in an uncharacteristically high pitched voice and lunged into the open arms of the tomboy, wrapping her legs around a slender waist.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you were back? I could’ve picked you up from the airport.” The redhead asked, knocking her forehead on Chaerin’s.

 

“I wanted to surprise you, you big pabo.” She said, sticking her tongue out at the younger woman’s pout.

 

Narrowing her eyes, Amber fought off a smirk as she walked backwards and rolled off the top of the couch and onto it, trapping Chaerin underneath her.

 

Gasping in shock, she glared at the laughing girl on top of her.

 

Laughing, Amber straddled her and proceeded to tickle her sides, earning a fit of giggles from the overly ticklish girl.

 

“Omaigwad, Amber stahp it! I’m ticklish!” Chaerin said in between laughter as she tried to shoo away Amber’s wandering fingers.

 

“Do you give?” Amber asked, still laughing and on top of her, her fingers flying in a faster pace.

 

“I give! I give! Now stop!” Letting out a breath, Chaerin glared at the girl laughing heartily on top of her.

 

Bringing her face down to meet the sulking girl below her, Amber firmly placed her lips onto cherry red ones.

 

Moving together, Chaerin uncrossed her arms and wrapped it around Amber’s neck, melting into the kiss.

 

Pulling away, they looked at each other and laughed, feeling the void that was there being filled with each others presence.

 

 

“Whazzat?” Amber looked curiously at the bag being held in front of her face.

 

They were currently sitting at the dining table, Chaerin having cooked dinner while Amber showered.

 

“Open it.” Chaerin said simply, a mischievous smile on her face.

 

Casting a suspicious sideways glance, Amber shrugged and reached into the bag, fishing around. Her fingers soon brushed upon something soft and she grasped it, pulling it up.

 

Grinning widely, she took a double take on the stuffed bear in front of her and realized that the bag had a big bold label that wrote ‘Build-A-Bear’.

 

The 15-inch tall bear had pale soft fur and was decked out in clothes similar to the one in CL’s ‘Baddest Female’ MV.

 

Laughing, Amber didn’t have a clue how the clothes were so similar; even the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter