Seungri, are you okay?

Seungri thinks


"The thing about Seungri is that he's good at everything, but not the best at one thing." And Daesung laughs and jokes,  reaching over to give Seungri a comforting touch to let him know he doesn't mean it.

Seungri wants to get angry and retort, but he laughs it off. Just as always. He laughs it off. It hurts, but he laughs it off.
He wonders if people ever think maybe he's tired of being the of the joke, maybe he's not okay with being used for jokes. But he knows nobody wonders. Daesung didn't mean any harm, he knows Daesung only did it for some cheap laughs. And Daesung only comforted him too quick because he knew what he was saying was true, but like always, Seungri was turned into a joke.

Singing, Daesung has that. Dancing, Taeyang has that. Acting, TOP has that. Producing, GD has that. He knows the most languages, they have to give him that at least, he thinks bitterly.

So Seungri has played along with everything s throw at him because he doesn't wanna be that guy, the guy that seems to take things too seriously and ruins everybody's fun. People laugh at him more than they laugh with him, Seungri knows but he pretends not to. He knows he's the least popular member but he pretends not to. He knows people thinks he's untalented but he pretends, and it goes on...

Seungri gets an album, Seungri gets into a scandal, Seungri gets hate, Seungri is pushed aside for G-Dragon's comeback. Seungri's forgotten again. Seungri fakes a smile for his leader. Seungri fakes.

Seungri now knows his role in this group, unfortunately.

Seungri is there for GD when they decide to play lovers for the fans.
Seungri is there for Daesung when they both try to be entertaining on variety shows.
Seungri is there for TOP when he randomly decides to get affectionate in front of the camera.
Seungri is there for Taeyang when Taeyang has no one else to annoy but him.

But most of all, Taeyang is there for Seungri at the bus stop when he's just been eliminated from BIGBANG. 
Taeyang is there for Seungri to send him off with a hug when he goes back to Gwangju. 
Taeyang is there to hug Seungri as he cries in front of fans at a concert.
Taeyang is there to comfort Seungri when he cries at a random radio station while the others pay no attention.
Taeyang is there to ask Jiyong how to get closer to Seungri. 
Taeyang is there for Seungri, while no one else was.
Youngbae is there for Seunghyun. 
And Seunghyun doesn't forget it. Never forgets.