How To Clear Our Misconceptions Chapter 3

A Genuine Type of Love ( A Lunew Story ) *Also SHINee & F(x)!!!!!

    Luna woke up to the calm and steady beat of SHINee's Alarm Clock as her alarm. Somehow, the lyrics could connect with Luna. Wake me up from this love? Is this seriously a dream? Luna never imagined to distance away from Onew, she couldn't accept it. Luna got into her fuzzy mint colored slippers to go wash up. 

 

     As Luna splashed cold water on her face, it seemed like she could start fresh. "I can do this..." Luna whispered to herself confidently. 

 

    It soon came to Luna's realization that no one was awake yet. Also, it was only about 7:25 in the morning. And with that time advantage, Luna went to make some breakfast for her friends. 

 

     When Luna finished making her feast for 100, Amber and Krystal woke up because of the beautiful aroma. "What may this heavenly smell be... Luna unnie's cooking! None like any other, it is big enough to feed 100 Krystals..." Krystal had a good  night, so she was drunk on sleep. At the same time, she was leaning on Amber.    "Kids, WAKE UPPPP!!!" Amber yelled, her voice echoing throughout the house. "Cool..." Amber said astonished.   Krystal was curious too, and startes yelling until Key started losing his temper.  "YAHH! YOU KIDS EVER HEARD OF BEING QUIET, OR EVEN MORE IMPORTANT, BEAUTY SLEEP?!?!" Key's voice was scary enough, so the two grabbed their plates and started eating in peace. Minho, Jonghyun, and the rest of F(x) got up due to the racket. "Thanks Lunaaaaaa," Sulli praised her unnie. "No problem," She replied with a smile. "Hey Minho, where's the rest of the boys?" Luna asked. "Kibum's washing up, Tae's probably coming down right now," Minho must have been magical at the time, because right at that time, Taemin walked down from the stairs. "What is this smell..?" Taemin went over to sit next to Krystal and laid his head on her shoulder. SooJung's face was soon taken over with pure pinkness. "L-l-una u-u-nnie, made b-b-reakfeast...."Krystal explained to him while pushing a plate over to him. "Thanks," Taemin thanked Krystal, while diving into the food. Luna started, "So, how about Key, and On-" "PEOPLE, HERE I AM!!!" Everyone looked to the source of the voice, and it belonged to no other than Kim Kibum himself. Amber ran up to Key, slinging her arm over his shoulders. "Luna cooked breakfast, and other than that, nothing is new," Amber sounded like his manager, which made some of the members giggle. "Thank you Luna-shi," Key thanked while trying to flip his black hair.

 

 

     Minho, Jonghyun, Key, Taemin, and the rest of F(x), excluding Krystal and Luna, were out to excercise for the morning.  Because of Minho's excercise routine, he dragged everyone to come with him.  The smile on Sulli's face was indescribeable, when Minho chose her for his running partner. Meanwhile, Krystal and Luna stayed behind to clean up. While cleaning, Luna had nonstop thoughts about why Onew wouldn't come down. It can be because of me, can it? What if he has major heartbreak?! How was I supposed to react? It CAN'T be me, it was unexpect-  Luna's thoughts were interrupted when a shirtless Onew was walking down the stairs. Luna was wiping the table near the stairs, and looked up to see him. The way he was drying his wet hair was a sight to see for Luna, his toned muscles was jaw-dropping,  and the window near the stairs shined a ray of light like a spotlight on him. "Where'd everyone go?" Onew asked, as if he didn't see Luna's expression. Luna looked away, face rosy with embarrassment. "T-t-hey w-w-ent to e-e-xcersice...." Luna explained while still looking away. "Hmmmmm.... wonder why they didn't ask me ....." Onew wondered.  Well, mister.... like you need it! Luna thought, her expression changing. "Did I miss breakfast?" Onew started down the stairs, losing the angelic glow, but still looking as magnificent as ever. "You did, but there's some in the fridge,"Krystal said, smoothly and calmly. Luna caught Krystal's teasing glare, and grin. She just rolled her eyes and went back to wiping down the table. "Well Luna unnie, i think I'm done for the day. Thanks for breakfast!" Krystal gave her a side hug before saying, "I have a LOT to catch up on, don't you, Luna unnie?" And with that, the devil in Luna's eyes, trotted up the stairs into her bedroom. Onew, not completely oblivious to the situation, sped up his eating pace. Luna, also not completely oblivious, went to quickly put away the cleaning supplies. Onew as well, was finished with the breakfast, and went over to put away his plate in the sink. Luna and Onew went over to the sink at the same time, of course startling each other. "S-s-orry, I-" Luna was about to apoligize, but lost her balance on the slippery floor.                Onew went to grab her forearm, but unfortunately, toppled over with her. There they were, lying on the floor together. Onew's hands were now placed on Luna's waist, and her's on his bare chest. It was an embarassing situation, and there were no words needed. "I-i-" Luna was suddenly brought up by Onew, with their hands in the same position.  Again, Luna's blush was unstoppable. To Onew, Luna looked so delicate against his large frame. A single tear of fear ran along Luna's pink cheeks. Without any thought, Onew wiped that tear away, hoping to bring any comfort to Luna. Luna suddenly didn't know why she avoided him. That cheek kiss was nothing now. What mattered more, was if their misconceptions were cleared. Onew pulled Luna towards his chest, to assure her question. "SunYoung-ahh.... don't cry. It makes me feel sad if you do..." Onew whispered into Luna's ear softly, like little kids. "Don't shed any tears... why do that when I'm here?" Onew's joke lightened up the mood, and a light smile spread across Luna's face. "Oppa.... I don't know why I was acting wierd...."  Luna's voice was barely able to hear, but only heard to Onew. "That doesn't matter now, SunYoung," Onew whispered in her sweet, strawberry smelling hair.  Onew adjusted Luna's hair so they were looking at each others eyes. He noticed that her cheeks were still pink, and wiped away her remaining tears. Onew couldn't help but give a kiss to Luna's hair, just because of how innocent she looked. "I guess that clears everything up," Luna and Onew, shocked, turned their heads towards the source of the voice. Key, and the rest of the members that went to excercise, were staring deep into both of their eyes. The duo didn't know how to explain at the moment. "YAH!!!! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Key exploded. " Love must make SOME people crazy, if you know what I mean."            "Kibum! Wait a minute," Onew said panicking. "I can wait SECONDS, but not MINUTES, JINKI!" Key exclaimed with a death glare towards his hyung. "Oh! You guys are back, yay!" Krystal came down the stairs, then walking over to the scene. "What's up?" Krystal said, while looping her arms with Taemin's. Like this morning, Krystal's blush was now passed onto Taemin. "Jinki, SunYoung.... any words to say?" Key pressured them, crossing his arms over his chest. "Onew... I think we have something to say....." Luna looked towards him, and Onew replied with a nod. Luna and Onew took a deep breath, ready for the 'I told you so's " , Key and Vic-Umma's scolding, and clarification.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    I've been listening to some SHINee ballads, like Please Don't Go, Life, The Name That I Once Loved,  Close the Door, Alarm Clock, and Quasimodo. They give me feelz. 

Sorry for not updating 0_0   working on some other projects!!! stay tuned !