Things Are Getting Better Chapter 4

A Genuine Type of Love ( A Lunew Story ) *Also SHINee & F(x)!!!!!

 

   

 

Luna and Onew were nervously standing, making eye contact every now and then. Maybe if it wasn't for 8 people staring directly at them, they would feel less pressured, or even, more comfortable. 

     Get ready for the wrath that is Kim Kibum." Have you guys been dating behind our backs? How LONG? You can't have possibly been together for more than a week, right? JINKI! You're SUPPOSED to be a responsible leader, that tells us about everything, right?! Music - wise, or relationship -ship wise-" "Kibum!" Onew interrupted Key's rant, not even scared about the outcome. What could he expect? He knew Key for more than 3 years.

" You DO know that I'm a grown adult, right?"  

      Key nodded slowly.

" And I can make my own choices, right?"

     Key was slightly dumbfounded, but couldn't let his guard down," But look at how much you've grown, Jinki! You're usually more childish than me..... but know I'm happy for you!" 

     Onew could finally let a smile on his face, then was pushed to the stairs by Key.

" Now go put on a shirt, old man. That view isn't only pleaseable for SunYoung, over here. We have our own preferences..." Key said, with his signature edge in his voice. 

     It was slightly unusual, because Key was doing all the talking. Well... who WOULD  want to step into a conversation with the SHINee umma?                                                                                                                                             Onew trudged up the stairs to complete his mission given by Kibum.

     And there was Luna, standing awkwardly by herself. The tension got even thicker, when Victoria walked over to the scene, with a slight frown. Onew came back down the stairs, in a t -shirt, and sweatpants. 

"Should we stay in this stuffy living, or go outside?" Key suggested. Onew took it as, ' hey! It's your decision!' " Inside is fine-" " Outside it is! Let' s go." Key sashayed over to the patio door, with the other members following after. It was like the army, and Key was the captain, or something like that, and everyone was scared of him. After Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin exited, Lunew followed after. 

 

 

●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●○●○●●●○●♡♢♤♢♡♢♢♤♡♢♧♧♢♤♤♡♡♢♧♧♧♢♢♢♡♡♡♤♤♡♡♢♢♧♢♡♡♡♢♢♧♧♢♡♡♤♡♢♢♧°

     It was a nice and sunny day, with a few fluffy clouds in view. Minho and Sulli sat on the grass, playing games like poking each other, Jonghyun and Amber sat at  a shady table, leaving their ummas to do their jobs, and Taemin and Krystal sat on the wooden stairs that would lead to the grassy field. TaeStal was happily talking about music, both too shy to talk about their feelings for each other. They knew, well, the whole gang knew that they had sparks. The same went for Minho and Sulli. Ever since To the Beautiful You, they've been hanging out more than usual, even if it was a drama. And for KeyBer, and Jonghyun and Victoria, it was obvious they had something going on. But now, the spotlight was on Luna and Onew.  Luna and Onew were sitting in the two biggest chairs, the center of attention. Key even recommended, for Onew and Luna to sit in the same chair, to 'test' them.

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Let me be straightforward... when did this happen?" Victoria asked.

    Luna felt like this was one of those detective cases, and could visualize the lamp shining on her face. Onew could feel SunYoung's nervousness radiating off of her, and took her hand in his. He gave a gentle squeeze, and mouthed, ' I'm here, remember? Don't worry..." With that, Luna could turn her head towards the ummas with confidence. There was a reason why Luna was extremely nervous, besides the fact that 2 certain people were staring her down. Luna never had an actual relationship, besides being ignorant in grade school and 'going out' with some boys, or accepting their love interests.  But this was real. Park SunYoung was all grown up, and mature. 

" We... it's actually only been a day... or a couple of hours.....?" Onew took the words right out of Luna, sounding a bit unsure. "We haven't.... talked... that much about it....." Onew looked towards Luna, and she nodded shyly. 

"Darling, are you SURE that you want to be with him?" Key asked Luna, emphasizing on 'him.' "Just so you know, he has this weird habit when he sleeps, oh, and he's a FREAKIN chicken maniac. Oh, let me tell you, he is NOTHING close to an actual dubu. He-" "OKAY, why don't we go onto another subject, eh, Key?" Victoria tried to sound serious, and also tried her hardest to hold in her giggles. "What do you guys like about eachother?" The romantic side of Victoria came out, curious of their opinions. 

" Onew... when he smiles... his eyes smile and they have little wrinkles on them..." Luna took the opportunity to say something nice about Onew, then soon messed with his hand she was holding. When Luna looked up to meet Onew's gaze, it was filled with everything she ever longed for in a significant other. Love, thankfulness, humbleness, and she could go on. The duo didn't see how Key squirmed in his seat, clearly uncomfortable in this scene. Onew had to return the favor by saying something sweet about his SunYoung.

"This is just in general, her smile is more than pretty... and beautiful, I can't find a way to describe it," Luna was in awe at Onew's words, thankful she met someone like him. 

"That's good... I wish I could find someone like Onew....." Victoria projected her voice loud enough so a certain someone could hear. That's when Taemin yelled, "HYUNGGGG!!!!!!" " I thought I could find a relationship before Luna unnie..." Krystal had a hint in her voice while talking aloud. Taemin slowly turned towards her with a funny face.  That followed with Krystal and her endless giggles. Victoria turned around to only meet JongHyun's eyes. She flirtatiously waved at him jokingly, but Jonghyun took it seriously, and turned around. Victoria, flustered, swished around too, embarassed. 

" Why don't we go inside? It's getting a bit chilly, right?" Victoria was in an urgent situation at the time.

Sulli didn't find it too chilly, and she wanted to stay longer with Minho too. "It's not THAT cold, unnie-" 

"YES it is, girls! Room, NOW!" Victoria ran into the pension, with a confused Jjong staring back at her. 

Luna, sadly let go of Onew's hand. "I gotta go, but I'll see you later, right?" "Yeah, definitely," Onew replied, with a definite grin on his face. 

     The F(x) girls filed into Victoria's room, with curiosity. The boys instead went into the kitchen, pulled out a few snacks, or the whole cupboard, hoping for a movie. Until then, they watched T.V. to not get bored. 

" Unnie... why are we here?" Sulli asked. Sulli and Krystal were sitting on two beanbag chairs, and Amber and Luna were sitting criss - crossed on the furry carpet.

"We need to talk about something .... serious," Victoria turned face the girls, adding a dramatic effect.

"Victoria, if it's about Jonghyun,-" Luna could read her unnie like a book sometimes. 

"YES!!! How did you know?!?" Victoria was amazed.

"You clearly looked embarassed when you did your "flirtatious"," Amber added, putting air quotes around ' flirtatious'," wave, right guys?" 

     Around the room, Sulli, Krystal, and Luna nodded, agreeing with Amber's evidence. 

"Wow... seriously? Am I that easy...." Victoria was amazed with herself, rather than Amber.

     Amber snickered to herself. " Come on, we're having a movie night. Maybe there's a chance you can persuade him to take you back..." Amber said, while going out the door.

" Well, what are we waiting for? Let's gooo," Krystal ran out the door with Sulli beside her. Luna went over to Victoria, and looped her arms with her's on her hip. 

" Vic-Umma.... that's why you're called UMMA! Stop worrying, especially tonight! Everything will turn out okay, to say the least." Luna comforted the oldest of F(x). Victoria smiled at the girl that was always there for her. Love problems or not. 

"You're right! I shan't be afraid!" Victoria said determinedly. "Let us go, Luna-shi," And with that, the movie night would start.

 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yay! Another update! Thanks for waiting! Currently brainstorming on those other fics of mine. Again, stay tuned^^