Sleeping Beauty (Hanbin to Jiwon)

Sleeping Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had been sitting there for a while now. Hanbin's leg had fallen asleep an hour ago. But he couldn't try and get some feeling back into it. No. That would disrupt the sleeping figure, whose head was currently resting on said leg, body stretched out over the couch, blanket pulled up to his chin. The television had long been turned off, Hanbin had been reduced to reading by the very faint glow from the kitchen, not wanting to make any noise or turn on the end table's lamp. It would wake Jiwon up.

That evening, they had both gotten home at the same time for once. Managing to make some sort of food product, but leaving the dishes lazily on the dining table and sinking into the couch to watch some TV before they crashed into bed until work tomorrow. Hanbin had stretched out, legs propped up on the coffee table, and Jiwon had sprawled over the younger's lap, pulling the blanket off the back of the couch and covering himself. In less than twenty minutes, the rapper was asleep.

At first, Hanbin hadn't noticed. Until forty minutes had gone by and he felt like going to bed. Only to realise that his boyfriend was currently conked out. He had grinned and flipped off the television set.

For the first ten minutes he had just gazed at Jiwon. He was cute when he lay like that, like an angel, lips curved into a dreamy pout, eyes closed. Actually sitting still for once. It was the only time the older wasn't bouncing off the walls.

Now it was four hours later and Hanbin was exhausted, but he still didn't wake Jiwon up. Because the other deserved some sleep and he didn't want to have to move him. It wasn't that hard to convince himself that he should just sit there. He didn't m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter