Sleeping Beauty (Jiwon to Hanbin)

Sleeping Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwon lay perched up on his right elbow, his hand cradling his head into an upright position so that he was able to watch the sleeping boy next to him clearly. He would more than happily lay there all day watching, smiling and thinking, but his arm was already feeling strained from his position and he knew he would have to shift soon to be comfortable.

He hadn't been able to get any sleep from the moment he had come in, finding the beauty he was now watching curled into a small, protective ball, dead to the world and clearly in the deepest sleep Jiwon had ever seen him in. It was true that he rarely got to see him asleep anyway; either asleep himself or at work. He didn't know what it was that had made him so intrigued to watch him that he would sacrifice his own rest for it.

It could have had something to do with the soft mumbles that the smaller, younger was making, or maybe the way his usual lively expressions were calmed and so neutral that made Jiwon's heart do a strange tight, staggered skip that was usually only present when they had shared something affectionate and honest with one another. Or maybe, it was just because he wanted to, because he loved him.

Jiwon's eyelids were growing heavy and his neck was beginning to ache from having to half support his head in the position he was in. He sighed and pulled his arm out of the way and let his head rest on his pillow, not taking his eyes off of his boyfriends face for a second, just in case he missed something.

Now that he felt a little more comfortable and relaxed he let his left hand curl into Hanbin's abandoned palm, lacing his fingers through the spaces that he believed were made to fit them. The skin of Hanbin's hand was soft in the middle but got rougher round the fingertips and edges and they were warm but not to the extent that they were sweaty or clammy. The touch between them felt needed and it surged through Jiwon's whole body like an electric current, much like their touches during acts of desire and passion.

Just the thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter