Ch. 2 - Meeting Them.

Can I love them both? Is it not right?

          He moved closer to your face and next thing you know, that girl with pink highlights had pulled him away from you and said, " YAH! Taehyung, what are you doing?! Why are you massaging her leg?! " Taehyung didn't seem that interested in answering her but he just walked away. " You better stay away from Taehyung oppa and Jungkook oppa, if not then I will hurt you! " she said as she walked away with 2 more girls. You just ignored her and faced towards the classroom. A girl with short hair was sitting in front of you and introduced herself. " Annyeong! My name is Kim Ha Na. That girl with pink highlights is Park Hye Rim. She thinks that she the most popular girl in school and those 2 girls beside her are her "minions", but you don't want to mess with her. She can be really mean. Anyways what's your name? " I'm y/n. " After Taehyung massaged your ankle you were feeling much better. You could stood up a bit and walked to the teacher. " Miss. Cho, can I move seats? I don't feel comfortable sitting next to a guy. " you said.  " Ahh, okay, the you can move up two seats and sit next to the class president. Kang Mi Suk raise your hand please! " she shouted. You turned around and say next to her. She greeted you and you guys became friends. You were happy that you made friends that quick.  

     * ring ring* the bell rang. 

        Every came in the classroom and sat in their seats. You noticed Taehyung and jungkook come in with hye rim and her 2 friends arms wrapped around both Taehyung and jungkooks arms. You didn't mind it much and just focused on class. -fast forward- It was a free period. You, Mi Suk, and Ha Na all became very close. Then Jungkook walked over to you and asked how your ankle was. " y/n, is ankle feeling better? " you looked at him and said, " y-yea, thanks for earlier."      " Oh. yea. no problem buy your gonna have to pay me back. Meet me at the library after school. Don't ditch me or I'll have to fall in love with you." he smirked and walked away. You were confused and just whatever so you just agreed to meet him. -lunch period- You went to the bathroom and felt someone grab your wrists and pulled you in a hallway. You looked up and saw Taehyung. " Ow..my wrist. w-what do you want Taehyung? " you said as you rubbed your wrist. he smirked and said, " you have to repay me back for massaging your ankle. Meet me at the coffee shop after school. Don't think about not coming because if you don't come, I'm gonna have to drag you to me. he then walked away. " ugh, these boys are not helping for my first day of school. -after school- You totally forgot about meeting jungkook at the library and met with Taehyung instead. 

 

            You looked around for him and saw him waiting for you. You sat down and he gave you a caramel macchiato." what do you want? " you asked.  " I want you to grant me my requests. all of them. " you sighed and asked what the first one was. " I want you to help me with my homework. " he said smiling. " he actually looks cute. " inner you. " fine. " You both sat next you each other and you noticed that he didn't know how to draw the music notes. You taught him and tol him to keep practicing. He stopped writing and looked at you. you looked at him and he said," y/n, you are quite pretty." you blushed and looked away. " u-umm I think that's all for today." You said and walked out the cafe. you didn't know why your heart was beating and racing really fast. It was weird. 

 

         *ring ring* your alarm went off. 

 

        " ..ugh..I hate school. I don't wanna go." You were forced by you mother like always. You arrived at school and you heard someone scream out your name. " y/n! Wait for me! " You turned around and saw that it was Taehyung. you waited for him. you saw jungkook and remembered that you had to meet him at the library yesterday but you forgot. jungkook was walking with hye rim and looked at you and smirked. you just ignored it. You and Taehyung walked to class together. You put in your earphones and just ignored the teacher the whole class period. -free period- You were talk to Taehyung and your friends when suddenly     someone pulled you out the classroom. It's was jungkook. " So? You decided to ditch me? Don't you remember your punishment if you ditch me? " he said. " oh no. " inner you. " Looks like I'm gonna have to fall in love with you, or maybe have I already did? " - taehyung's POV- " hm..is she alright? I'm gonna go look for her. " -end of POV- you were shocked and couldn't move. Jungkook's face got closer to yours. " It already looks like you fell in love with me." he said smirking. your heart was beating out of control. you were scared but then you wanted to kiss him back. you closed your eyes. " I think I fell in love with y/n. " inner jungkook. Taehyung had saw you and jungkook together. He turned and saw you closing your eyes. " y/n..don't kiss him..I'm in love with you.." Taehyung thought. " should I let her go or stop them..? "