Ch. 1 - Moving

Can I love them both? Is it not right?

        "... why did this happen..? " you said as your eyes were filled with tears. Your mother and father wasn't really rich and didn't have money. They had to borrow money and you knew that you couldn't do anything about it, you were only 13 years old. Almost half of your life you suffered pain from watching your parents be abused from big men and you couldn't understand. Almost 2 years pasted since your big brother pasted away and left you. Today was his death anniversary and the people that your parents borrowed money from rigged your house and messed up the living room and threw everything everywhere. All you did was sit there..crying..watching your parents get hurt. After that was over, your parents and you had to run away. You had to leave everything and leave to Seoul. You had to accept it and change your whole life. You had nothing else to do..

 

        You had finally arrived in Seoul. Your hometown. You were happy but at the sametime you were scared. " Will we be happy now appa? " you said as your voice broke. " Hopefully we can be.." your father said as he hugged you and your mother. You had to live with your aunt and go to school. -fast forward- You arrived at a school called, Min Music School. It was a music school. You used to play piano and sing and also knew a big about dancing. You can say that you were kinda talented. As you were walking, these girls had knocked you down and stepped on your ankle. " YAH! " you yelled. A girl with pink highlight rolled her eyes at you and laughed. " Oh, you were in my way. " she said as she walked away. You couldn't even get up. You tried to pull yourself up but you couldn't. Then suddenly..

          

          You saw someone standing in front of you. You looked up and saw a tall, handsome, and actually pretty cute boy. " Do you need help? " he asked as he bent down to help you up. " Yes, thanks. " you said. You stood up only on one leg. " Um..what class are you in? " he asked. " I'm in class 5. " you said. " Oh! I'm in the same class. Let me walk you. " he said as he put your arm around his. " Hm..he's pretty nice.." you thought. You both walked to the classroom. He asked for you name. " It's y/n. What is yours? " you said. " I'm Jeon JungKook but you can call me jungkook or kookie. " he said smiling.

 

           You walked into the classroom and jungkook introduced you to the teacher and told you about what happened to your ankle. " Ahh, okay. You can sit in the back with Taehyung." he pointed at a boy that kinda looked like an alien, a cute alien. Jungkook hhelped you sit next to Taehyung and the boy next to you smiled very cheesy.  Next thing you know he grabs your ankle and starts to massage it. You gasped and he said that he wanted to help you. Then he looked at you and started to get close to your face and then...