Chapter 22 (Nix's P.O.V)

The Lollipop Guild

 I wake up to see Jimin's eyes trained on me, the sight instantly waking me up. He’s awake. Nervousness bubbles up in my stomach, unsure of what his mood will be like. Would he be angry at me?   I stretch my arms above my head, my back cracking in pain from having slept in a chair. It must be pretty late at night, the curtains are no longer open. I cross my arms on the bed and rest my head on them. Jimin’s eyes never leave me. We stare at each other for a few moments in silence, waiting for someone to make the first move.

             Guilt washes back over me as I study his bruised features. It's my fault he's sitting in this hospital bed. Suddenly I can't stand to look at him anymore, so I avert my eyes to my crossed hands.

              To my surprise I hear him chuckle.

              “I think I may have forgotten what your face looks like. Whenever I think of you I can only recall what the top of your head looks like.” He says, amusement in his voice.

              I look back up to meet his eyes and his mouth curls into a large smile. Suddenly my eyes start to water at the sight, quickly turning in a sob.

              “I'm so sorry.” I sob into the bed, “This is all my fault.”

              “No, it's not.” He says calmly.

             He nudges me slightly making me lift my head. He moves the blanket aside and pats the spot next to him. His face is a mixture of concern and understanding. I hesitate slightly, sniffling, but his eyes are pleading.

             I climb into the bed carefully, not wanting to hurt him. As soon as I get settled he snakes his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into his chest. I settle into him, instantly feeling  better. As usual Jimin offers comfort when I need it most. Although I still feel bad, as if I should be comforting him instead.         

    We lay there for a few moments in peaceful silence. He’s as warm as a furnace  and

    “It wasn’t your fault.” He whispers, his chest vibrating under me “I was being stupid and irrational, running off like that.”

    “I was scared you’d hate me.” I mumble,

    “I don’t think I could ever hate you, Nix.” Jimin whispers, sounding distant.

    I sigh in relief and feel undeserving to be laying with such a wonderful person. His hands reach up to smooth down my hair, which is probably a mess.

“I’m so glad you’re okay.” I breathe, my eyes starting to droop  as exhaustion starts to take over again as my worries start to fade.

“I’m glad we’re okay.” He mumbles in response.

I sigh again, relaxing into him completely. Focusing on only his breathing and the feeling of his hand in my head.   

 

A/N This is a really short chapter, probably one of my shortest ,but I had trouble starting up with this again. Next chapter will most likely be really long. Thank you to everyone who has waited patiently for me to return. I edited some of the chapters (Chapter 1-4 and Chapter 17 ) and you should go back and look at those. Also if anyone is interested I have a BTS imagines blog with more of my writings on it. (http://j-hoe-imagines.tumblr.com/) . Remember to subscribe and comment feedback! I love you guys!