Youngjae 01: Waiting

Collective Thoughts: An Archive of GOT7 Shorts

Thought: Number 1: You aren't too keen about people being late during appointments. Number 2: Especially if you had to wait outside with the intense summer heat.

*******

You tap your nails against the wooden bench while waiting for Youngjae to come to the place where you decided to meet. He was ten minutes late, but ten minutes seemed too long with the very hot and humid weather. You wait for another five until you daw him finally a a curb, walking towards you. He had a big sheepish grin on his face as he waved at you. You cross your arms across your chest as a reply.

"What took you so long?" you frowned at him.

He took off his earphones, "What did you say? Sorry I'm late today."

You stomped your feet because you were very much disappointed at him for not remembering that you are not too keen about people being late. You yap to him about how long you were waiting, the weather that made you feel so sticky, that you were hungry and that you were expecting him to come earlier since it has been a while since you last saw each other.

He listened to you intently, his eyes gazed at yours while you spoke. He nodded as you stated everything that made you frustrated. And when you were done he says, "Sorry, I want to promise that it won't happen again but... I don't want to give you false promises." he sheepishly grinned again as he took your hands into his, "But I will try to be earlier!"

-end-