Jackson Drabble 01: Jacket

Collective Thoughts: An Archive of GOT7 Shorts

Thought: Jackson puts his jacket on a fan and you, as his girlfriend, was a bit jealous

*******

You heard the door click open but you didn't bother to welcome your boyfriend. Instead, you put earphones in your ears and turned the volume up. You lounged on the black leather couch with the laptop resting on your lap.

Jackson's hands crept to your shoulders and he plants a swift kiss on your right cheek. You didn't respond despite the fact that you would always respond with a kiss on his cheek. Bothered by your unresponsiveness, "Y/N~~~~!" Jackson called out, loud enough for you to hear even with the loud music pounding and possibly damaging your eardrums. You glared at him before stomping out of the room. He followed after you only to be slammed with the door. He twisted the knob but unfortunately, you locked it. 
 

Almost an hour later, you went out of the room to grab a glass of water. As you opened the fridge's door, Jackson came around and hugged you from behind. "I can be your jacket."

"What are you saying?" you replied a bit coldly.

"I saw what you were looking at in your laptop dummy." Jackson chuckled, "You saw photos of me with a fan during the fanmeet. When I put the jacket I had around her and when my fa--"

"You don't have to narrate everything, Wang." 

"Sorry," he apologized, "But it is all just part of my job. You know that."

"I know." you quietly said, "Just couldn't help but feel a bit jealous."

"Why would you?" he replied before planting a kiss on your cheek, "They don't get a taste of these."

"Okay, okay I get it." you chuckled, "Now let me get some water, I'm thirsty."

"Thirsty you say?" he teased as he showered you with kisses.

"For water, Jackson. Water." 

 

-end of 01-