which amiga are u?

#TeamAmiga
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"As ever.. With your voluptuous .." Amiga #3= the tall one slow clapped. Shaking his head in both amazement and disappointment.

 

 

 

The latter on the other end (who I would describe as cute) just sighed. As if he have the whole world in his shoulders. 

 

 

Intrigued, I leaned a little closer. Pretending to be playing with my phone when Amiga #2 came.

 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm late.. I had to do some laundry kasi.." 

 

 

"Reasons! If I know.. Laundry is just another term of your es with Hankyung."  OMG OMG OMG!! WHAT WHAT WHAT?? SAY WHAT??  

 

 

 

Amiga #2 (or let's just call him Pretty since he is) just shrugged smugly. Like it is something to be proud of. ㅠㅠ Innocent here. Well, partly. I did it once with Yehunny..  but still.. Anyway, back to the oldies.

 

 

 

 

"So back to Sungmin.. What's with your face? you look like.. ugh.. like you're going to poop." Amiga pretty commented. 

 

 

Amiga #1 whose name is Sungmin haved a deep breath and sipped his strawberry frap before speaking.  "Well.. Honestly. I couldn't believe it too.. but I had so much wine kasi.." reasons! reasons! 

 

 

 

"then?" Pretty amiga asked. 

 

 

 

"Then.. then what usually happens after you get drunk with so much wine??" Amiga #3 who is the tallest among the three spoiled the moment.

 

 

"then.. Yeah.. I slept with Ex-husband." Sungmin admitted.

 

 

Pretty Amiga laughed a little. "Really? with Kyuhyun? How was it??

 

 

There was a sultry smile on Sungmin's face.. "well.. it felt familiar." he said closing his eyes as if reminiscing what happened in bed with his ex- husband. "I told you he's a beast in bed remember? Better than Siwon." so from what I've gathered Sungmin here has remarried and still married with the man named Siwon.

 

 

 

"When did this happen? Ohmygawsh!! Has he texted you after it happened?" Pretty amiga asking important questions as Tall amiga lit his cigarette.

 

 

"Last night! It was Changmin's birthday so we all went to his apartment to celebrate.." he animatedly blabber , as if he is an inlove highschooler. "and I brought wine." he trailed off with a look of regret painted on his face when he saw the judging look his two friends gave him.

 

 

 

Pretty amiga rolled his eyes. "Hay Naku! You talaga! Whenever It gets boring in the Bedroom, Hankyung and I do roleplays!" It's official! Pretty amiga is my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter