sequel

'Some'

"Happy Valentine's Day Taekwoonie!!"

'' Taekwoon swore. That must be the reason Hakyeon was especially cheerful and giggly.

He stared as Hakyeon ed a wrapped box at his chest.

"Uh thanks", he said awkwardly.

"Don't worry Taekwoon-ah, you're the best present ever so it's fine if you forgot", Hakyeon put him out of his misery.

Hongbin and Hyuk tutted at their hyung, making Taekwoon feel more guilty. He glared at the two before sitting down and unwrapping the gift.

It was a rather expensive watch and Taekwoon vaguely pondered how Hakyeon could afford it considering he lived all alone in an apartment and struggled to make ends meet. 
He and Hakyeon never officially went on a date because the slightly older of them always had his part time job to go to. When not at school, Hakyeon was at work which really took a toll on his academics.

Hakyeon had been kicked out two years ago when he came out. Hongbin's family graciously let him stay over for a few months while he began saving for an affordable apartment.

He was a teacher's pet so they were lenient with him since he did his best when actually at school. It frustrated Taekwoon. 
Hakyeon would be able to achieve so much more if he could focus on school and regular teenager things instead of paying his bills. 
But Taekwoon also wondered where the hell his boyfriend's cheerfulness and bubbly energy came from when he's be exhausted without coffee each morning.

Hakyeon brightly put the watch around Taekwoon's wrist and seemed content with himself.  
Taekwoon kindly thanked Hakyeon with a kiss on the cheek which was a huge surprise since PDA or affection in general wasn't something he blessed anyone with. 
Without doubt, Hakyeon would be smiling all day.

While Hakyeon hurried to catch the bus to work, Taekwoon would walk home with Hongbin who lived in his neighbourhood.

Sanghyuk and Jaehwan were cousins which made sense since they were equally annoying to Taekwoon. And Wonshik went off to pick up his younger sister from school.

"So that's why Hakyeon hyung was working overtime" the younger boy eyed Taekwoon's watch. Taekwoon frowned, feeling more guilty. 
"I already feel bad enough okay? I'll make it up on his birthday", Taekwoon responded.

Hongbin scoffed, "With a dinner date to that seafood restaurant?"
"Why are you saying it like that? Hakyeon loves it there!" Taekwoon defended.

"Of course he'd enjoy the only date you two go to once a year", the younger rolled his eyes, "Hyung actually has trouble digesting raw food, you know. He gets stomach aches".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day, Hakyeon never showed up to school and Taekwoon was instantly worried; Hakyeon never missed school a day in his life. Not even when he was kicked out of his home. 
Not to mention, his phone was turned off. 
Taekwoon also asked his friends at lunch time, who were also surprised --- except ...

Everyone displayed surprise except for Wonshik who avoided eye contact with Taekwoon altogether. 
It was obvious and everyone noticed.

"Where's Hakyeon?" Taekwoon demanded.

"I said I don't know", Wonshik nervously replied.

"Yah, you at lying", Hongbin scolded, "You're only wasting time and Taekwoon hyung's patience". 

"Wonshik! Where is Hakyeon hyung?" Jaehwan asked, sounding extremely concerned.

Wonshik finally sighed in defeat "He's gonna kill me if I tell!" he whined.

"I'll kill you first if you don't tell me", Taekwoon threatened.

"Let's be real hyung" Sanghyuk added, "Would you rather be killed by Taekwoon hyung or weak Hakyeon hyung?"

"Okay, he-he's at the hospital".

Taekwoon felt his heart stop. Everything stopped as though it was a dream.

"Why?" Hongbin demanded.

"I stopped by his work by chance last night. It was around closing time so I thought I could stop by. There were cops and an ambulance. Apparently some drunk guys jumped Hakyeon hyung as he was locking up. A woman saw and called the cops", Wonshik looked down in shame.

"I went to the hospital with him and he made me promise to not make you guys worry", Wonshik added.

"Idiot", Taekwoon said angrily, "He's an idiot! Shouldn't you know that already?" 
The eldest then stomped out, hurrying out of the school.

"I think we should visit Hakyeon hyung after school if Taekwoon hyung spares him", Sanghyuk took a bite of his sandwich. The others also settled down. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taekwoon was anxious all the way to the hospital. Was that
Idiot hurt too much? How could he not tell him?! How could Hakyeon keep this from him. What was worse was Taekwoon couldnt imagine what may have happened if Wonshik didn't see this. Would Hakyeon not come for him for comfort? 
Was Taekwoon really so distant that his own boyfriend wouldn't trust him this much?

He hurried through the hospital after asking where Cha Hakyeon was. 
Taekwoon burst through the door to find Hakyeon peacefully sleeping. But he also gasped when he saw the bruises littering his boyfriend's face. He had a black eye, a purple bruise on his right cheek and split lip. Not to mention, his left arm was in a cast and his neck had a minor cut with dried blood.

Taekwoon settled on a chair beside the bed as he choked in tears. It hurt so much to see Hakyeon in this state. Someone so positive, cheerful, and loving shouldn't be treated like this. He regretted not being there. Hakyeon must've been so scared, all alone in the dark when he was attacked. A tear sneaked down Taekwoon's cheek.

As Taekwoon over the bruised cheek, Hakyeon's eyes fluttered open. It took a while for him to take in the situation. But when he did, his eyes shot open and moved to get up, only to be pushed back down by Taekwoon. 
"T-Taekwoon, why are you here?" Hakyeon asked. 
"Because you're hurt, how could you not tell me?!" Taekwoon demanded.

"It really isn't a big deal. It's not uncommon in my neighbourhood", Hakyeon reasoned, trying to ease the tension, "I didnt want you to worry".

"I told you not to move into such a sketchy area" Taekwoon scowled, "And it's my job to worry about you! You're hurt! Dammit, don't you trust me? Doesn't our relationship mean anything to you?"

Hakyeon frowned as his lips began to quiver, "Of course it does! I trust you! I love you! That's why I didn't want to tell you!"

"What the hell does that even mean Hakyeon?" Taekwoon exclaimed in frustration, "I care about you! I want you to come to me. How is loving me an excuse to hide your problems?"

"You're everything to me! I don't want to burden you too much or -- or else you ----------" Hakyeon stopped but the tears started.

"Or i'll what?! What are you so afraid of? That I'll hate you??" Taekwoon dug further to try and understand his idiot boyfriend's logic.

"You'll abandon m-me", Hakyeon confessed in a small voice, looking down at his laps, playing with his fingers. "That you'll get sick and tired of me and leave l-like ---".

"Like your good for nothing parents" Taekwoon completed his sentence. He hated them for hurting Hakyeon so much and tossing him away like a replaceable object. 
"How could you think that Hakyeon?" Taekwoon sighed as he embraced the latter, kissing his forehead. 
"I'm sorry, I really should have more trust but I ---" Hakyeon sobbed, holding onto Taekwoon tightly.

"Sshh, don't apologize. It's not your fault" Taekwoon interrupted, "I love you Hakyeon, I won't leave you no matter what".

"I didn't want you to see me like this though" Hakyeon pouted.

"Shut up, you're still beautiful".

"Don't you mean tough? I look tougher right?"

"Tough as a fly baby". 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so it's suppose to be a sequel but has barely anything to do with the previous chapter..... forgive me but enjoy

it feels nice to post again and in case you're wondering, I decided to do this small sequel because of 90sLineLover's request so I hope you enjoy <3

btw apparently, Vixx's promotional period isn't over and is we reach 3M views for Fantasy, they're gonna release a drama version of the MV. Hurry and stream guys!!!! We are over 2.9M views ATM!!! LOve you all