Sneak Peek~

Met By Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

UNTITLED     The light made by the morning sun shone through the girl's face that made her wake up. The first thing she did was to smile while she tried to adjust her eyes and make a clearer view of her surroundings.   "Uwaahh, good morning!" She said to no one as she did her body stretching. The girl stood up and headed for the bathroom. She the sink, washed her face, toothbrushes, and combed her hair. She smiled at her reflection at the mirror as if it was another person and went down to have her breakfast.   "Good morning, eommoni!" She happily greeted the middle aged woman standing by the kitchen counter. The woman turned to the girl and smiled, "Good morning, Yuri" she replied back.   Yuri sat down on their dining room, "Is my breakfast ready, eomonni?" She asked.   "Neh, I'll be bringing them to you after I re-heat it", Kwon Yuri nodded.   Yuri looked at the older woman that was waiting for the microwave to finish. She again reminiscence that time when they first met at the fountain found at the center of the Central Park.       Yuri was having her usual weekday routines. She's jogging by that time at the Central Park, enjoying the healthy light with a soft wind splashing through her face.    After almost an hour and a half of jogging, she took a rest and sat down at the bench located near the fountain. She brought out the bottled water she had and finished it all. She wiped her sweats and relaxed for a little by closing her eyes and listened to the nature.   After a few minutes of silence and peace in her mind, her instincts told her to open her eyes and scan the surroundings. Then she saw this girl, about her age, or older, that was nodding off to sleep. Yuri shouldn't have worried about that, but the reason is that she's sitting at the edge of the fountain.    -If this girl falls asleep, she'll surely fall on the water too- Yuri thought as she looked at the girl.   She decided to approach her and offer the bench she was occupying a while ago. As she was having her way to the girl, little did she know, the girl was already asleep and right on time, before she fell backwards and have her bath, Yuri ran to her and caught her back.   "Wha-what happened?!" She asked as she woke up. She stood up from Yuri's support and looked at her.   "Yah! Who are you and why are you touching me?"   Yuri looked at her, then she smiled, "I'm Yuri. Actually, I don't really have a plan to touch you, but you're nodding off to sleep, and I don't want some random girls to fall backwards the water"   "Huh?" the girl looked puzzled when Yuri was explaining. She looked at the place where she sat earlier and nodded slowly.   "Ahhh..."   "Remember?"   "Neh! Gomawo! ^_^" the girl bowed as thanks to Yuri. "I'm Narsha, nice to meet you, Yuri"   "Nice to meet you too, Narsha... unni?" Yuri tilted her head to the side.   "I'm 26" Narsha chuckled, Yuri giggled.   "Hehe, still pretty though... Unni, if you want, I'll walk you home because you seem to need a rest. Unni shouldn't sleep at any places" Yuri offered.   Narsha then looked uneasy. She looked at the ground and tried to find some right words to say.   "Is there a problem?"   "Actually, I don't have a home to return to. Y-you see, I wasn't able to pay for my rented house, so..."  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter