The Club's Manager?!

4 FREAKS! [UPDATED!]

“well, to tell you the truth…. We’re somehow a bit different? Not like the rumors??” Kenzo scratch his head.

 

HUH??

 


 

“What are you saying? I don’t understand any of it…” MiJin scratches her head.

 

“Well, as you can see….. we are not like…. Ummm…..” JongHyun swings his hands showing her to other members.

 

”Cool?” MiJin leans her head.

 

“Yes!” KENZO’s smile widened.

 

“Tough?” MiJin continues.

 

“Yes!” SooHyun agreed.

 

“Like a rock band?” MiJin make an evil smile.

 

“Yes~~~” Hiroto whined.

 

“A prince charming?” MiJin folded her hands.

 

“Yes….” JongHyun looked down.

 

“Well, just like you guest on them. They are not like the hottie everyone think of them. They are more like normal but…..umm…” Joon is out of words.

 

“Freaks?” MiJin shook her head slightly.

 

“Ya-ya-Yah!!!! What the hell are you talking about?! I know that your guessed are all true but this is a little bit too much to call us FREAKS little kiddo!” Hiroto frowned at MiJin.

 

“What?! Don’t you dare call me little kiddo when you are younger than me!” MiJin goes closer to Hiroto.

 

“Hey! I’m a third year alright! I am a sunbae at this school!” Hiroto goes almighty.

 

“What?! Sunbae?! You’re older than me! Then why are you so short?” MiJin scratches her head. Hiroto froze when he heard that words.

 

“S-short??.... I am short?? ..hic..hic*sniff*…JONGHYUN!!!!” Hiroto goes to Jonghyun and hugged him. “She say I’m short! I’m short! Now girls don’t think I’m cool anymore!” Hiroto cried at Jonghyun.

 

“Well, you’re not short Hiroto… Only…umm..*scratch head* She’s the one who is being taller!” Jonghyun gave a smile to Hiroto.

 

“Yeah! That’s right! I’m not short! She’s the one who’s being taller! And we’re just about the same height! NGEEEE!” Hiroto showed his tongue to Mijin. “Why you little??!” Mijin frowned.

 

“Anyways, what should we do now? We need to shut immediately before she goes and tell everybody about our secrets” Joon said.

 

Owh…. So this is what they’re worried about! OMG!! I can’t believe this is their true selves!! This is going to be a hot topic!!

 

“You!” Joon pointed his finger at MiJin. “Me??!”

 

“Can you please help us??.... Nexus image is really important for their performance. They need to keep it secret since it will ruined the fans expectations… that’s why all this time we keep it secret…. help us Pleaseee…. can you promise not to tell anybody??” Joon pleaded at MiJin while holding her hand.

 

Omona!!! I can’t take it!! It’s JOON!!!

 

“Ummm…. Okay???” MiJin smile awkwardly. “Good then” Joon carved a sweet smile making MiJin blush. Kenzo who is near them notice about it.

 

“Oh…. Now I get it… *smirk*” Kenzo thought.

 

“Ok then people! It seems she will keep the secret… and she promise too…” Joon turned and talked to the others.

 

“How can we believe she will keep a promise if she only tell she will keep it? We need prove that she will REALLY REALLY keep our secrets shut” SooHyun said as the other Nexus members nodded.

 

“Yah! I’m the type of person who will keep a promise when I make one! I will never break it!” MiJin frowned at the members.

 

“Ok then, prove it to us” JongHyun said with a serious face. “ Yeah prove it!” The other members said it too.

 

PROVE IT??? How the hell can I prove it?! These people are so crazy!! When they’re serious, they really changed!

 

“Hmmmm…. Ah!! I get it!! Why don’t we let her became the club manager??!” Joon suggested. “What??!” All of them said in unison.

 

“She will be our club manager?!” Hiroto pointed his finger at MiJin.

 

“Me as the club manager? Joon-ssi are you crazy?!” MiJin frowned a bit at Jon. She was shocked to hear that idea.

 

“Owh! You know my name?” Joon lightened up a bit. MiJin suddenly blush. “Well, you are… Nexus best friends...” MiJin lowered her head.

 

Of course I know your name since I have a crush on you!

 

“Well, let me continue… If she becomes the club manager you won’t be worried about this club problems anymore, and it will lightened a bit my job since I have work with my own club” Joon said to the members as some of them nodded in agreement. “That’s quite true” SooHyun said.

 

“The club problem?”MiJin leaned her head a bit.

 

“Ah! For your information, every club needs at least 5 members to form a club. Nexus is a group with only 4 members, but they need to use this music room for practicing. Because of that, they need to form a club *smile* and they need an additional member. They used my name so that they can formed a club and used this room” Joon smile sweetly again at MiJin.

 

Hahn… Now I get it…

 

“So if she becomes the club member…” Hiroto tried to continue his next word.

 

“That means we can also seal !!” JongHyun said excitedly.

 

“Yeahh!!That’s true” Kenzo nodded in agreement.

 

“She can also help with the clubs activities since she will become the club’s manager” SooHyun said.

 

“I think you already guessed it… so how about a deal..uummm…*looks at MiJin nametag*… MiJin-ssi??” Joon asked MiJin.

 

Me??? As Nexus’s Club Manager?! One of their member?!

 


 

So how is it? You guys like it? will MiJin accept the suggestion? Check it out on the next chapter :D oh! and please notice me if there's a typo or something :D I don't know if I already checked through XD