Sing and rap

Not like U think

Jimin POV

It's morning now,Hoseok hyung is jumping on the our bed to waking us up where I know I'm the only one will wake up afterall.Why?because I'm even rather wake up at 4 AM  than hearing Hoseok hyung give a long speech for all day talk about how we as an idol don't show our fans a good side, how ungrateful brat we are, and so so.In 4 years only once I'm waking up late and I wouldn't repeat it to kill my beautiful day.I felt sorry for my ear and brain at that tme.

I'm get ready to go out and meet manager-nim.It had been a week now we did  project together, even my member don't know about it.Taehyung keep whining about I been to busy and not spending our time together.I feel bad everytime he told me that but I can't do anything because if Jin hyun is the devil(sometimes) then our manager-nim is more than that.For now ,only me , manager-nim and Bang PD-nim know my secret.I hope they really keep my secret...hopefully.

After I'm enter in manager-nim car, he told me today I'm going to record my rap that I've been practice in secret today and Bang PD-nim will come to evaluate it.Okay I'm so done what will happen if Bang PD -nim don't like my rap because it have been a long time I'm rap infront of many people .Yes,I'm underground rapper for 2 years before BTS debut.I'm rid that part of me after debut but I'm so unlucky because our manager-nim is like stalker that know everything about me...>~< so scary.Manager-nim told me to wait in recording room while he is waiting for Bang PD-nim downstairs.I take a guitar and sing my favourite song recently...by Yuna,Lullabies.

Like lullabies you are,

Forever in my mind.

I see you in all,

The pieces in my life.

Thought you weren't mine,

You were my first love.

 

I wanted to go away with you,

And I will leave all my troubles here.

I wanted to run away with you,

And I will bring all my dreams and fears.

Suddenly,I hear a clap sound behind me while I'm singing and it is Bang PD-nim.I quickly got up from the chair and greet him."Wow Jimin it seem like you have improve your vocal drastically from your debut time"praise Bang PD-nim."Of course ~I'm had debut for 4 years of course I'm improve"reply Jimin with a pout on his lip."But you still cute like always and I still can't believe you're underground rapper hahaha"Bang PD-nim laugh and make Jimin pout while crossing his hand."Let's start recording now so I can go back to my dorm"said Jimin.Among BTS member Jimin is the one have a close relationship with Bang PD-nim because Bang PD-nim think Jimin as his son...also because his cute bubbly person,

I finish recording late night, so as soon as I enter the dorm I went to take shower then I immediately jumped on the bed,ignoring the noisy outside room that caused by member.I feel someone brushing my hair and sit beside and I tried to open my lazy eyes and see it is Taehyung who caress my face."Tae?why you look sad?"as Jimin pull Taehyung for hug but Taehyung decline it."You make me sad Jimin! I'm you bestfriend weren't I?Why you hiding it from me?I thought we promised to never keep secret for each other,but you...how?..why?"said Taehyung with his head down and locking his eyes with Jimin.That tearful eye is the one make Jimin feel sad and worst as bestfriend."Tae...I'm....sorry"said Jimin slowly,"You're my only bestfriend I had but I'm not ready to tell anyone just...not now Tae! I don't want anyone know but I don't think I can hide it forever right?"."Of course you can't.If you did I will throw you like Jin hyung did to Yoongi hyung"said Taehyung playfully punch Jimin shoulder then hug Jimin down to cuddle with him."Ouch,that's hurt~ I will tell you and Jungkook one day okay! Goodnight Taetae~"."Goodnight pabo Jiminie~"reply Taehyung.

If i knew those two devil (manager-nim and Bang PD-nim) had plan this when I saw their smirk while I recording yesterday I will kill myelf early!-Jimin