Manager calls

Not like U think

Bangtan dorm

Early in the morning,bts dorm were in chaos with Hoseok and Jin waking up the other...Jin went to bathroom and then straight to kitchen as usual to prepare food before other member come to eat like war while Hoseok is waking loudly and jumping on every member bed to make them annoyed.Namjoon and Jimin are easy for Hoseok to wake them up but the two maknae and the grumpy Yoongi are the hardest ,so Hoseok have to use other technique  ....Hoseok don't understand why the three maknae sleep together on king size bed but Jimin the only one listen to him very well.

"Yah,Kim Taehyung you better wake up and help me wake up Jungkook!"said Hoseok but only get a whimper of protest from Taehyung."Aishh this kiddo I have to use this way then""Kim Taehyung listen this well! If you don't wake up now I will tell Jin hyung you HIDE THE JUNK FOOD IN YOUR WARDROBE so you have to listen Jin nagging for an hour and Jin will tell manager hyung to not buy your favourite burger king's anymore".Taehyung wake up quickly while pleading Hoseok to not tell Jin."No hyung you can't that is my source to live if I don't eat it for a day I will die, please hyung~"."Tchh so easy..just help me wake up the maknae already and go to kitchen I have another person to handle right now" said Hoseok before went to his share room with Yoongi."Yoongi hyung please wake up before devil Jin throw you like yesterday...".Yoongi just stay still until Hoseok went to kiss both Yoongi cheeks."WTH DAMMIT HOSEOK YOU BRAT"."Hahaha I don't have another choice how to make you feel annoyed,just wake up hyung ,hurry"said J-Hope   while pull Yoongi hands.

"Thanks ,Hoseok for waking them up ,I'm really appreciate it"said Jin as Hoseok entering the kitchen.As expected,Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook were fighting over meat,while Namjoon and Yoongi were rapping and talk about new lyrics they wrote loudly.Jin and Hoseokare  trying to calm the trio maknae and ask Namjoon and Yoongi to shut up . After finish their breakfast ,everyone went to living room to do their own things while Jimin and Jin are cleaning the table.

"Jimin~!manager hyung call me just now and ask you to meet him at 11"shout Namjoon from living room to make sure Jimin hear what he said."Fine, I got it"reply Jimin then he quickly went to grab his towel and went toward bathroom."Psst Namjoon hyung why manager want to meet him?"ask Jungkook."I don't know,manager don't told me"reply Namjoon."But hyung it have been a week manager keep calling him early morning,ONLY HIM! I feel like he hiding something from us and he keep busy ...I miss how we're spending our time together before" said Taehyung with sulky voice."Don't be a sulky kid Taehyung,one day he will tell us just not now"said Jin to soothe Taehyung.