My window , Your door

My window , Your door

   Everytime the night came, those memories also come back to me.

   Those awful, wicked, scary memories that became my best and the most lovable memories I had ever had.

Dret.. Dreet.. My alarm started to ring, reminding me that it was already 6.30 pm. I got up from my bed. Opened my window and waited for that day to come. This chilly air was always the same since 1095 days ago. I walked out from my room and found no one at home, guess is my mom and my dad had already left for their bussiness trip.. I walked to the kitchen, took some food and ate it in the living room. I the TV to watch some drama.

   *knock.. knock..*

   " Who's there ? " I shouted and walked to the door.

   "..." no one answered me. I opened my door and found the same girl who always came to me everytime my parents went on a long trip, bussiness trip.

   " What is it today ?" I asked her. Usually she would said something wise or something that I didn't even understand. for example she asked me to wait, when I asked her wait for what, she wouldn't answered it and directly left me. She was a weird child.

   " I am hungry " she said.

   " What ?!? " I couldn't even believe my ear. She said she was hungry?

She directly came inside my house. She had no manner, I guess.

   " What are you doing ? " I yelled at her and pull her hand to stop her coming. But then when our skin touched each other, I was startled. This cold hand. This weak energy. I shut my door, locked it and knelt in front of her.

   " Who are you ? " I asked her.

She looked at me with her red eyes and said " Help me.. I'm hungry.."

I stood up far away from her. " Why do you come to me ? "

   " You are the only one that I can trust."

   " Whhh  aa tt ? " I stuttered.

   " Unnie, I am really hungry. I started to feel dizzy right now. Everything going to be red and white."

This couldn't be happen. I held her hand and dragged her inside my bedroom. I opened my secret box under my bed and took some bottle of blood and gave it to her. I watched her drink that blood. It had been a long time. That feeling hit me directly. The chilly air that always here made me missed him more.

   " It's alright unnie. Human can cry.." she said.

At that time everything that I felt was poured out. I never be able to told anyone about my feelling. I couldn't tell anyone that I was broken inside. I couldn't tell anyone that I was dying inside. But this time I could do everything I want. I cried so hard in front of this girl.

   " How can you know me ? " I asked her after I calm myself.

   " He told me." She answered me with smile. A pale smile just like him.

   " Jonghyun oppa ? " I asked her again.

   " Yes. "

I didn't know what I had to say. I was really happy to hear that he hadn't forgot about me but in the other side there was an empty feeling that I couldn't explain.

   " You won't answer me if I ask you where he is right?"

   " Mianhe, unnie. "

   " Gwenchana. I know. Mmm.. Do you want more ? " I asked her for another bottle and actually want to changed the subject.

   " Unnie, I can read your mind. You know it, right ?"

   " Ah.. You right! Mianhe I just don't want to..."

   " I am his sister unnie. We had the same mom but different father. I was really close with him. And I couldn't answer the other question inside your head."

I smiled. " Gumawo, at least you answer some of them."

   " I need to go now and unnie, every message that I told you is from Jonghyun oppa. Today he asked you to close your window. "

   " MM? But he said that he will come again through that window, like usual. If he asked to close my window then it means he won't go back ?" I asked her.

   " He will go back and knock your door. He won't come from that window again unnie. He tried so hard to be with you. He will come soon. Take care!" She said that and left through that window.

I stood there for some minutes then I smiled. He wouldn't come from the window again. He would come through my door.

'Jonghyun oppa, you tried so hard. I'm okay here so don't worry about me, I will wait until your knock'

 

Flashback 4 years ago. The first time I met him.

I walked home alone this time. I was so tired of this. I couldn't sing so even they tried to taught me sing, then it won't work. My voice was created only to talk and not to sing. I threw my water into the dustbin and brak. It didn't make it. Guess throwing things is also not my talent. I went to my mineral water and picked it up.

There was someone in that alley. I got curious. Did they need my help?, I thought.

   " Who's there ? " I asked.

   "..." No respond.

I went to that alley and OH MY GOD! Someone was eating a rabbit. There were blood everywhere and ... and.. 'what the am I have to do'.

   " Ahhhhhhh" I screamed but not until minutes he directly shut my mouth.

'Appa! Omma!!!!! Help me!! I don't want to die yet!!! I hadn't date anyone. I am still . I didn't even had my first kiss..'

   " Hahahah.. " He laughed. " You haven't even had your first kiss? How old are you ? " He said and let go of his hand from my mouth.

   " Whaaatt  arr ee yy ou  tallk inn a  bbout  tt? "

   " Your thought. " He said with a smirk. " You had seen me eating a rabbit so I can tell you that I am a vampire. My name is Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun." He said while cleaning blood from his face.

   " Vamm  pp i rre ? " I asked again. There was no such thing as that. I never believed something like that.

   " Yes, We are exist in this world. There is us in this world and one more, we have ability to read human mind. I won't kill you even there is a rule that I have to kill anyone who know my identity. Why? Because I can't do that to you. No! I'm not the only vampire left, I have my family which also a vampire. I can't tell you where they are right know. Why I killed the rabbit? Because just like you human, I need to eat. I never drink human blood. Yes that's right, just like in the drama, the first victim will be vampire. God! Stop thinking about it! You have so many question inside your head and it will drive me crazy."