Final

Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Morning light hit my face as I woke up as usual, I stood up from bed and started to get ready for school after that I headed towards school there everybody was meeting up with their friends laughing and enjoying with them, I just smirked in my mind as I thought one day their so called friends will betray them like my friends did to me, I silently went to my class *Do real friends exist in this world?* I thought and sat on my seat which is at the end corner of the class and besides the window. The class was noisy as friends were chatting with each other I was just staring outside since I don't have any friends like to be alone. Well, it's better to be alone than to be with fake friends who betray you. Soon class got silent as the teacher came in.

"Good Morning Teacher" students greeted the teacher.

"Good Morning Students" and she greeted us back

"Today I'll give you a task and you have to pair up with someone for this task" Teacher said and everybody felt happy when they heard they can pair up with someone 

"But I'll choose with whom you are pairing up, " Teacher continued and those who were feeling happy growled I just bitterly smiled at this. The teacher randomly paired up everyone I was just looking at them and waiting for my turn when Teacher said my name I looked at her 

"Hana, hmm... Kwangmin! Your partner is Kwangmin Ok, " she said my name and thought for a while with whom she should pair up with me and then she said Kwangmin's name I looked up at to him annoyingly to be honest I don't want to be paired up with someone it's gonna be hella tired some 

"OK Teacher" I and Kwangmin said together, but the difference was I said annoyingly and he I don't know.

 

I was on the way to the library for that 'TASK' as now is break time so I decided to do some research about that task but then from nowhere Kwangmin popped out 

"Hey! umm..Hana" he greeted me but I didn't bother to reply him and continued to walk again

"Hey don't be cold like this we are partners be friendly" he complained but who cares seriously I don't need his help I can do this task all alone by myself

"don't bother me I will complete this task by myself and don't worry I won't tell teacher about this so you can go now" I said coldly and started to walk again.

"but I don't want!! it's our task so I'll help you too besides I don't want to get numbers like this without doing anything" he replied like this which made me quite surprised because I thought he'll be happy. well nevermind I just continued to walk and he followed me.

I was looking through books, thinking which one to use as I got I mean we got 'Drugs' topic for this task I held some books and put it on the table started to read on the other side Kwangmin, he also came with some books. We two didn't talk and just read books. It's not like I want to talk. But somehow his presence is disturbing me.I just shifted my concentration back to my book.

"haaa~~ I'm hungry!!" Kwangmin said suddenly and I flinched who was deeply in the book and forgot that there is someone else too with her.

"Hey Hana let's go to eat something" Kwangmin stood up from the chair and came towards me. I, who was controlling her fast running heartbeats because of him looked up at him 

"I'm not hungry, you can go," I said without any emotion and started to read again 

"Hey hey hey, don't be study worm and let's go I know you are hungry too!!" he replied and insisted me nth times and I refused him nth times. Suddenly he stopped and held my wrist and dragged me out with him 

"Take your hand off from my wrist" I said angrily, but he wasn't listening to me. I tried to take my wrist, but he tightened his grip more. he dragged me to a cafe and made me sat on one of the table there. I was glaring at him 

"Yah don't look at me like that you will thank me later and don't try to run ok!" he said and went to counter to get some foods for us. I just quietly sat there not because he said me because I was tired with all this drama and dammnn my wrist hurt thanks to him.

"Here it is," he came back with two trays of food, handed me one and smiled at me widely. how I wish he didn't come back. I was just blankly staring at the food.

"Don't just stare at food also eat it or you want me to feed you?" he said and smirked.gosshh if I could punch his face right now. To be honest, I was also hungry, so without thinking too much I just started to eat and I could feel that he was staring at me while I was eating. After that we went back to the library and borrowed that books which we were reading and headed towards our next class. He was non stop talking to me throughout the way to the library and class. I was not even replying him, but, he still talked. Why teacher paired me up with him. 
Soon school ended and I thanked God because now I can go home and I don't have to deal with that weird guy anymore. I went back home and no one was there yet. I drank water and went to my room. I started to do my homework and task. I completed my half task. Since I had one more day so I didn't hurried to finish it. I layed on my bed to relax my cracking body....and without knowing I fell asleep.

 

"Hey Hana Good Morning~~!!" Kwangmin greeted me when I reached to class. But I didn't greet him back and just sat on my seat 

"yah don't be so cold let's just be friends" he said and stood infront of me while pouting.

"I don't want to" I replied while looking out of the window

"but why?" he asked seriously he is so annoying 

"none of your business" I coldly said he opened his mouth to say something but soon teacher came so he closed it went to his seat. Thank God Teacher came in time.

all the classes went smoothly and now it's again break time I just went to the library and continued my task there. but again that Kwangmin named guy came to bother me but this time he came with food. he sat infront of me and gave me one sandwich and strawberry milk. he is really stubborn.

"I don't want" I said and continued to do what I was doing..

"Eyyy don't be ice princess and eat it or else..." he blackmailed me but who cares what can he do...

"or else what?" I asked and soon he snatched my notebook.

"or else I'll take your notebook and won't give you back until you eat it" he calmly said I was looking at him angrily ahhh how I wish I could kill him. I sighed and started to eat and he, he was smiling at me 

"good girl~~!!" he said and started to eat too after eating we two continued our task and soon it finished we combined our work and it's done now we've to do is to submit it to teacher tomorrow and that's mean I'll be free from this Kwangmin. I was partying in my mind when the bell rang and dropped me to reality again. 

Next day


finally today is the day to submit that task to teacher and I'll be free from that man yes!! from now on I don't have to face him or talk to him. I'm happy~~ but deep down why there are some feelings which I either don't know what kind of feelings they are. 

we submitted our work to teacher and got praised. 

I was sitting in the garden of school where there was no one but suddenly I felt something cold on my skin I looked up and saw Kwangmin who was holding juice and he put one juice can close to my face. why he came back? I thought I got rid from him but I think God is testing me.

"take it" He gave me juice and I just simply took it because I don't want to argue.

"wow I thought you will say 'no I don't want'" he imitated me I just glared at him

"Ok Ok don't be so senti...why you don't have any friends?" he asked me the question which I hate most.

"because I don't want any friends" I just coldly replied and stared at a big tree.

"but you're my friend" he said...while looking at where I was looking...friend...I hate this word

"But I'm not your friend got it!!" again I replied heartlessly.

"but whatever you say but you're my friend I consider you as my friend" he is really stubborn I just kept quiet...why he wants me to be his friend doesn't he get bore with me? I always talk with him coldly sometimes I even don't reply him. then why? one day he'll also betray me like them. he'll also leave me like them. he'll make new friends and forget me like them. and will act like I'm invisible like them..now I can't trust anyone. I'm afraid to make new friends and get hurt again...without knowing a tear fell. but luckily he didn't see it. I stood up and went inside leaving him alone there. I was still holding the juice which he brought for me I was going to throw it but then my heart stopped me.I just drank it all and throw the can and went to my class


days were passing normally but Kwangmin never left me alone and somehow I little opened to him.but there is something which is bothering me and I even don't know what it is.I feel happy whenever he comes to me but I don't show it to him....I was going out from the restroom when a girl I don't know who is she...stopped me. I looked at her and tried to go out but then again she stopped me and slapped me I looked at her shockingly why the hell she slapped me like this. and soon some other girls came in which I think are her friends...they splased a bucket of water on me and bullied me. 

"stay away from Kwangmin if you don't want to be like this again..it was nothing next time it'll be worse than this if I saw you with Kwangmin" she threatened me and left me there all alone. I was crying there. and was feeling cold. I just sat on the floor and soon out.


I woke up and saw myself in the infirmary who brought me here? I remember I out in the restroom when those girls came and bullied me. soon I found my answer when I saw him 

"finally Hana you're awake Thank God...I was so worried when I couldn't find you anywhere and then I saw you in restroom collapsed on the floor so I brought you here, tell me who did this to you?" he asked me...

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT JO KWANGMIN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT IF YOU JUST STAYED AWAY FROM ME IT DIDN'T HAPPEN LIKE THIS FROM NOW ON DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AND DON'T EVER GET CLOSE TO ME" I angrily blurted out as I was feeling angry when I remembered that incident I just ran out and I grabbed my bag from class and ran to my house. I cried heart out in the room not because what had happened just because I said harsh things to Kwangmin when he was the one who saved me and mostly when he was the one who was worrying about me. I just cried till I fell asleep.


next day I went to my class and just sat quietly but I noticed that Kwangmin was not in class yet, I wanted to apologize to him after what I said him yesterday, soon he came and our eyes met but he turned away and went to his seat I don't know why I felt hurt I also turned my face to window and closed my eyes.
 

Since that day Kwangmin started to ignore me and he never talked to me when I call him he would pretend like he didn't heard me or he would go somewhere else with his friends. I felt really hurt by his this act. he is also like them right? but then it's all my fault I'm the one who said him not to talk with me and stay away from me. now it's like I want to take back my words I want him to be with me. annoy me like he used to, bother me like he used to, tease me like he used to, without knowing I started to cry I started to cry so hard that it became difficult to me to breath normally and because of this I coughed hard. then I saw someone passed me a bottle of water when I glanced up I saw Kwangmin. I was staring at him. he was also staring at me but it didn't last long. he put the bottle beside me turned around to walk away but I held his wrist and stopped him. 


"Kw-Kwangmin I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have said that. I was just so out of mind that I blurted out that all without thinking. I know you are hurt because of me but forgive me and be my friend again. don't leave me like my friend did....I don't know why but when you ignore me and pretend like I'm invisible it hurts me alot. It hurts me when you do this. please forgive me." I apologized but he didn't say anything I thought he won't forgive me so I took my hand from his wrist and started to walk away while tears were falling from eyes. but then someone held my wrist I turned around and saw it was Kwangmin

"Hey stupid girl Hana" he said smiling widely God knows how much 
I missed his this wide smile. He wiped my tears I looked up at him in his eyes.


"I'll forgive you in one condition....." he said and paused 

"if you be my girlfriend" he continued and I was surprised when he said that but I don't know why I felt really happy to hear those words from him...is it because I love him? people say when you love someone and when you are with him it makes you happy and if he ignores you it hurts you alot. then does this mean I'm in love with him? 

"why? you don't want?" he asked.

"who said stupid" I replied and kissed him which made him shocked but then he smiled and kissed me back.