0.1

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] You are Her. [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

"Hi! I am.. Kim Soyeon. A new girl in this area, Bucheon. I came from Seoul and.. Please take care of me well!" she bowed and smiled towards her new classmates. His ears perked up at the name, "Soyeon?". The teacher asked her to sit at the appointed place and she nods. His eyes widen as he look at her closely, "Soyeon?!"

-

I eyed her for the nth time today, don't she remember me?

She laughed at her new friends jokes before her eyes met mine. She look at me deeply. "Yes, don't you remember me?" I thought when she suddenly whispered something to Irene. Irene whispered back before she suddenly made her way towards me. "Annyeong!" she grinned as she greet me, "I'm Kim Soyeon.". "I know." I said, smiling back at her. How I miss that smile.

"You are… Byun Baekhyun right? Irene said that you keep glancing at me through out the class. I wonder.. why?". I smiled when my name slipped out , "Remember me?"

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun! You will get caught!" she laughed at him and he grinned, "As long as we keep quiet—". "Hey! You kids seriously!" an old man voice spoke furiously making Baekhyun yelled, "Run, yeonie! Run!". He climb down the apple tree quickly before took her hand and ran away, both laughing at each other.

"Remember..? Sorry, I just know your name because Irene told me. I hope we can become close anyway!" my eyes went wide, "She said what?". "Wait wait wait. You, don't remember me? Me?" I pointed at myself with a disbelieve look painted on my face. "Remember.. what?" she questioned back making my mouth hanged, "Stop your act, yeonie. You know that—". "Wait." she hold her index finger up, "Yeonie?". She laughed awkwardly, "I.. don't think we are close enough to the point you can call me.. Well, yeonie.". I started to laugh at her statement, "Don't make me laugh! We are close.". She look at me like I am sort of a psycho before awkwardly said, "I think.. I need to go. T-t-to Irene. Nice to meet you anyway!". With that she left making me laugh to myself again, "Aish her act is making me laugh."

 

-

"Are you sure he is not a psycho? Because I think he is." I said making Irene laughed, "No silly. He is one of the popular guys along with Sehun and Chanyeol. Why would he be a psycho when every girls are dying for him?". "The girls are also a psycho then." I state making she shook her head, "Why would you think him as one anyway?"

"Well, when I greet him, he suddenly said about don't I remember him. Like– I know him for a long time when I don't. And he even called me yeonie! It's weird. He is giving me goosebumps seriously." I crossed my arms and shivered to myself. Irene think for a while before she shrugged, "Maybe you look the same as his old friend. Who came from Bucheon and moved away. Don't think about it too much. He maybe missed her like crazy.". "Yeah, I hope you are right." I nod in acknowledgement.

"Shall we go to the cafeteria? My poor tummy is singing ice cream cake already." she patted her stomach and I chuckled, "Do they even serve ice cream cake here?". "Of course! It's a new menu from now on." Irene slung her arm with mine. "Really? Whose idea was that?" I ask a bit shocked. "Well it's Wendy." she shrugged, "Oh and both Joy and Yeri. Maknaes." she rolled her eyes playfully and I laughed, "Maknaes."

 

-

"Kim Soyeon is back?" Chanyeol eyes widen and I nod happily, "Yup. I can't believe it too. It had been years since we lost contact.". "Yeah, you guys got separated for 3-4 years?" Sehun stated and I smiled like an idiot, thinking the old days. "Who would thought that the girlfriend of yours would come back?" Chanyeol laughed, "I thought that she would find a better man in Seoul.". I frowned at his statement, "Hey! Of course she loves me and only me. Even though I am a Bucheon person. I'm still handsome okay?" I snapped. "Yeah yeah, fine." Chanyeol laughed again.

"But what is it about the act? Like she don't know you? Why would she do that?" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and I shrugged, "Well, I didn't know that she took acting classes. Because damn, it looks so natural when she act shocked when I call her yeonie. Like seriously, I won't get fooled by my own girlfriend tactics.". I laughed and Chanyeol suddenly in, "I thought that you guys broke up when she said she will moved? Especially when you said you lost her contact."

"Bro, it's called distance-relationship. Even though our contact are lost for years, as long our heart doesn't change, meaning that we are still a couple." I said rather happily. "What if.. she really don't remember you?" Sehun questioned and I glared at him, "Aish, you and your mouth!". "Sorry." he muttered before Chanyeol spoked up, "Then, when will she stop her act?"

I smiled at his question, "Well, I don't think she can do it for a long time. I am her boyfriend anyway."

 

-

"Knock knock." She crane her neck to the right and smile awkwardly at the latter, "A-annyeong.". He smiled at her before he helped her close her locker and then started to walk next to her, "When will you stop your act?". She gave him a weird look, "I am not.. acting?". "Pfft, yeah right." he laughed, "Then why don't you remember me?"

"Because I really don't know you." she said in a matter of fact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter