sequel

Warm And Full

vampirea corpse supposed, in European folklore, to leave its grave at night to drink the blood of the living by biting their necks with long pointed canine teeth. People always assumed that what they meant the living was the human. There were a few of vampires that drank human blood, just a few of them. But, people, were always assuming things as if they knew everything. 

 
And that pissed Kang Seulgi off.
 
"Oh my, Seulgi! Stop sulking! You know that the articles in magazine are always stupid! The fact is, well, at least us, don't drink human blood!" 
 
Jung Soojung, or Krystal, had been Seulgi's best friend after centuries. Sometime, she questioned herself why; why did she want to be a friend—even best friend– with a clumsy vampire who was walking beside her. She put Seulgi's hood up to cover the latter's almost-exposed head.
 
"Do you want to get burned?" Krystal softly nagging. Seulgi pouted. 
 
They were about to attend a dance school, but Seulgi chose to stop by and read some magazines in a book store that made them late—very late. If Seulgi was sulking, Krystal couldn't do anything but sigh and took a good care of the slightly older vampire. She might be younger than Seulgi, but her attitude was beyond mature. She was like an older sister, a mother to Seulgi. She didn't complain because she knew that Seulgi needed her, Seulgi was always been a loner for the rest of her life. So, when she died and became a vampire, Krystal was always there to protect Seulgi from the villagers. Until one day, Krystal died, she got killed by the villagers because of protecting Seulgi. But, Kang Seulgi turned her into this creature, a vampire
 
"We are so late," Seulgi said.
 
Krystal rolled her eyes and scoffed, "I know, idiot."
 
Seulgi pushed Krystal's arm, and unfortunately the latter didn't happy with that and pushed Seulgi back. They were pushing each other until a man in suit coughed behind them. He slightly smiled.
 
"Lovely," he said. "You must be Kang Seulgi and Jung Soojung. Ms. Bae is waiting for you in her room. Come."
 
Both of them blinked in confusion before following the man. They were facing a giant mahogany door. The door opened and it revealed a petite young lady, who was sitting gracefully on her cozy chair while reading some files.
 
Seulgi suddenly changed her expression that made Krystal frowned, "what the hell are you doing?"
 
"Be charismatic. Duh." The latter answered. 
 
Krystal sighed, she tried to control herself from slapping her best friend. Hard
 
As soon as they entered the room, Krystal was the first one who apologized to Ms. Bae Irene because Seulgi was too busy to be charismatic.
 
"I'm sorry that we are late, Miss," Krystal said.
 
She lifted her face from her files, "It's okay. Kang Seulgi and Jung Soojung. You guys will be in Ms. Kim Hyoyeon's class. My assistant will walk you there."
 
Krystal glanced at Seulgi who had not said anything but having an unreadable expression on her face. Both of them politely bowed before exiting the room. Seulgi immediately dragged Krystal after excusing herself to Irene's assistant that she wanted to go to the restroom.
 
She pinned Krystal againts the wall, with her sharp grey eyes were straight to Krystal.
 
"Did you see her?"
 
Krystal started to panic, "what is wrong with y-"
 
"I said, did you see her?"
 
"Yes, I did! Please, Seulgi don't make me affraid. What's wrong?"
 
Seulgi suddenly smiled and hugged Krystal, "she's so pretty. I think I'm in love."
 
Krystal didn't say anything but giving a hit on Seulgi's head, "idiot!" She said as she walked away, leaving her lovesick best friend alone.
 
-
 
Seulgi was walking alone that night, she was still amazed by the modern world, so she decided to wandering around, whilst Krystal was preparing a choreography for her upcoming dance competition. 
 
"Be careful yourself, Mr. Lee," a familiar velvet voice went through Seulgi's ears. She turned her head to her left side and found the beautiful lady she fell in love with standing not too far from her with a gorgeous smile while talking to her driver. 
 
Seulgi didn't mean to be a creepy stalker, but Bae Irene was too irresistible that Seulgi wanted to go near her.
 
It was getting late and Seulgi wondered why Irene had not gone home yet. But, she decided to follow her anyway. She gasped when she saw Irene suddenly being dragged by an unknown guy with a knife of his hand. 
 
"What should I do?" She panicked. Yet another second she cursed herself. "You are so dumb, Seulgi. You are vampire." She hit her own head.
 
As fast as a lightning, Seulgi ran to them and pinned the guy by his neck. She saw a mocking smile on his face that made her brutally bit his neck and finished his life. She heard a gasp, and she knew that was Irene. She slightly turned her head so Irene wouldn't find out about her face.
 
"Go." She said.
 
She threw the dead body to the garbage before she cleaned herself. Then it clicked Seulgi's mind. That she just drank human blood. She started to feel dizzy and wanted to threw up. She quickly walked to her house with all the energy left in her body. She suddenly smelled Irene's scent, and took another way. She led Irene to a dark alley. She lifelessly smiled when she saw Irene was pouting. She jumped right in front of Irene when the latter spun herself.
 
"It's a big mistake for following me, don't you think?" She managed to say. But, her body betrayed her. When she was about to walk closer to Irene, she fell down. She couldn't handle it. Her body wasn't designed to be a human blood er. Seulgi—and Krystal– only drank animal's blood that made them feel sick when they drank human blood. For short, they were disgusted by human blood.
 
"H-Help..." Seulgi said before she completely lost her consciousness. 
 
The last thing she heard was, "please, stay with me." 
 
The beautiful voice of Bae Irene.
 
Seulgi suddenly jumps a little when she felt a pair of arms around her waist.
 
"Ah," she chuckles. "My girl is awake." She spins her body to hug Irene and kisses her forehead. "How's your sleep, princess?"
 
Irene will always; always blushing when Seulgi calls her 'princess'. She hugs the vampire tighter.
 
"Great, because you are always with me. And take care of me." 
 
"Of course," Seulgi ruffles Irene's hair, "who else will take care of this big baby, hm?"
 
Irene smiled and gently hit Seulgi's chest as she hides her blushing face in Seulgi's embrace.
 
"You're so cute!" Seulgi giggles and pinches Irene's cheeks before she kisses her lips.
 
"I love you, Seulgi." Irene stares into Seulgi's grey eyes. 
 
Seulgi leans her forehead againts Irene. 
 
"I love you, too, baby girl." She says, before they kiss each other's lips again.