fin

Warm And Full

Cold.

 
That was what Irene always felt, every single night of her life. She felt like she was an orphan, by the fact that she was not. Her parents were never cared about her. She was doing her life on her own tiny hands. Without her parents, she could live in a very expensive apartment. Built her own dance school, and made some of her students went international in her twenty-two. She was young and she was proud of it. But, she still felt empty. And cold
 
Her days were just ordinary days for her. Nothing was so special about it. Woke up in the early morning, went to her school, greeted by some of her students or maybe the teachers as well, and sat in her luxurious room. In some days, she would go out from her room to checkout if her students were all doing great or the opposite. If she felt like it, she would also go to get some coffee which made by herself
 
There she was again; staring up at the ceiling of her room. A sigh escaped from . She glanced at the clock once more before letting out another heavy sigh. Her assistant said that there would be two new students. She made appointment with them on one o'clock, but it was quarter to two and the new students had not came yet. She clicked her tounge and started playing with her phone before she heard a knock. 
 
"Come in." She says.
 
Her assistant stepped inside the room with two people—which she was sure that they were the new students. She told them to sit down as the assistant excused himself.
 
"I'm sorry that we are late, Miss." 
 
Irene lifted her head from the files she was holding to the two girls in front of her. 
 
Irene almost gasped. 
 
They were so pale. Their eyes were sharp as a knife. She quickly diverted her attention to the papers again.
 
"It's okay," she says as she cleared her throath. "Kang Seulgi, and Jung Soojung."
 
Irene looked up to the girls—who had not looked away from her since they entered the room–, she gulped, she felt weird just by looking at them.
 
"You guys will be in Ms. Kim Hyoyeon's class. My assistant will walk you there." She quickly said as she pressed a button on her telephone to call her assistant. 
 
The two didn't say anything except a single bow. They immediately walked away from Irene's room.
 
"Jesus Christ," she said loudly. "What the hell?" She reached her water bottle and took a big gulp of water. Irene kept thinking about how sharp their eyes were. Especially, Kang Seulgi's grey eyes. She decided to shrug it off from her mind.
 
She didn't aware, that her life would change after all these.
 
-
 
Irene should said that Seulgi and Soojung were ones of her best students. They joined a few competitions and won them all. Their moves were on point. Too on point. They were fast, they were different. Irene started to feel weird about the two of them. Something seemed a little bit off. 
 
No.
 
Not a little.
 
The thought of her two new students just made her having a headache. She tried to get it out of her mind. But, she couldn't. 
 
She barely went out from her room for coffee or checking the students anymore. Because, she felt like Kang Seulgi's eyes were following her. She didn't have any problem with Soojung. Because, the other girl turned out to have a cheerful personality and kind. But, Kang Seulgi, was different. 
 
"I will have a walk a bit. I'll call you later," Irene informed her driver politely. The old man bowed before he excused himself. Irene sighed and smiled a bit because she didn't actually like it when all the people she knew bow at her as if she was that big person. 
 
"Be careful yourself, Mr. Lee." Irene waved at her driver. 
 
Irene put her hands inside her coat. She felt a little bit cold tonight. It had been a long time since the last time she had a little walk in town. She missed it. And she was happy with it. She did not expect that being rich would be boring as well. Or maybe...it was just because she felt empty all the time.
 
She didn't realise that she had been walking for hours and it was getting late. And Irene knew that the town wasn't a safe place when it was late.
 
She was right.
 
She was now being pinned againts the wall in a dirty alley, with a knife in front if her neck. The tip of the knife was about an inch from her skin. However, she kept tightening her grip on her bag. It made the mad man in front of her gone mad even more. She shut her eyes tightly and prayed to God for anything to safe her. 
 
About five second—at least that was what Irene remembered–, she didn't feel anything stab her to death. She carefully opened her eyes, just to found a quite unpleasant thing to watch. 
 
The man; who was threatening to kill her a while ago, was pinned by a figure in black hood. Lifeless. His blood was all over his clothes. That figure stopped bitting his neck and took a glance of Irene through the shoulder.
 
"Go." 
 
Irene hesitantly moved her legs to run, although she did, at the end. 
 
When she felt that she had ran far enough. She stopped to catch a breath. She didn't know that she should felt happy or scared when she saw that figure again from afar. Having a mind like a teenage girl, she boldly walked closer to that figure in black hood. And following it.
 
She fastened her steps, but she lost the figure in another dark alley. She sighed and turned around.
 
"It's a big mistake for following me, don't you think?"
 
Irene gulped, her feet walked backwards when she saw that figure in front of her. It was even more frightening when she realised that she knew who it was.
 
"K-Kang Seulgi?"
 
Those sharp grey eyes, those fangs, very pale skin.
 
Of course.
 
Why didn't she think about it before.
 
Kang Seulgi is a vampire
 
Seulgi walked closer to Irene, while the older girl kept walking backwards. Irene thought that Seulgi would kill her until she saw the latter fell on the ground. 
 
"H-Help..." She said. 
 
Irene quickly tapped her driver number on her phone and called him. Her braveness told her to get closer to Seulgi, she cupped the girl cold face. Her red lips also became pale this time. She seemed weak.
 
"Please, stay with me," Irene said it when she felt Seulgi was actually dying. She wanted to safe Seulgi, though she didn't know why. 
 
Maybe because Seulgi just safed her life.
 
Or maybe...there was something else.
 
But, those were all in the past
 
She doen't feel cold anymore now. She is the new Irene. The brand new Bae Irene. Her life is no longer empty. 
 
Warm and full.
 
That is what she feels now, and for the past three years. 
 
Who knows that this vampire can't drink human blood? Who knows that she would get the side effect of it?
 
Who knows that the vampire girl she helped three years ago will be someone who makes her life less miserable. That someone, who is now hugging her tightly and smiling at her.
 
"Why are you looking at me like that?" She says.
 
Irene just shakes her head, "just remember a few things of us."
 
A cold pair of lips land on Irene's forehead. "Are those happy things?"
 
Irene chuckles and nods at her girlfriend's cuteness. She makes herself closer to Seulgi's embrace. 
 
"It's not like we have some sad memories." 
 
This time, Seulgi is the one who is chuckling. She pushes Irene a bit to make a little space between them. Those grey eyes of Kang Seulgi, used to be the most intimidating thing in the world for Irene. But now, oh how she will feel like crazy if she doesn't have a glimpse of that pair of eyes in a day. Seulgi closes the little space between them by capturing Irene's lips in the sweetest way she can.
 
"I love you." 
 
Those are the words that escapes from Seulgi's lips as she breaks the kiss. 
 
People always says that you can't put something cold in a cold situation.
 
Well...
 
Seulgi and Irene prove that those people are completely wrong. 
 
Seulgi is physically cold. Irene's life used to be cold. But together, they have the warmest life in the world.
 
"I love you, too." Irene says before Seulgi pulls her into another kiss.
 
----
 
Note : This has been in my draft like a month? I can't remember. But, anyway, sorry for the lacks. 
 
I also want to say some things about my fic Strays
 
You guys know that the fic is about angels, devils, and God. 
 
I have to say this because I think some of people might not understand what I mean. 
 
I started to get a bad comments on my ask.fm lately—which I didn't reply. And those are all about Strays
 
I clearly promise you guys that I won't make it as if homouality is wrong. 
 
Hell no...
 
I won't do that.
 
It's obvious that I, myself, is a shipper of SEULRENE. And both of them are girls. I won't make that fic if at the end of the story SEULGI and IRENE can't be together.
 
Once again...
 
Hell no.
 
What I'm trying to say here is...
 
Dude, it's just a FANFICTION. 
 
I love God. I swear, I live for Him. And my life is dedicated for Him. Without Him, I won't be able to make all of these stories.
 
So please understand, and just enjoy the story till the end. Thank you.
 
And for those who like the story without any confusion. Thanks a lot. Really. I appreciate you a lot.
 
Truthfully speaking, YOU guys are all my motivation. I will be nothing without my readers and once again thank you so much.
 
I love you guys!