Chapter 5

Blind Alley
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

Dara returned to the kitchen area after placing the first aid kit in the bathroom to find the guy sitting on one of the bar stools and munching on one of her apples.

 

“You can go away now,” she said shooing him.

 

“I’m hurt, Kitten. Don’t you want to see my handsome face?”

 

“No,” she said then walked to the fridge to take out some ingredients to cook, all the while still ignoring his self-praise in the background. She contemplated on what to cook and decided on a simple fried chicken, one of the only dishes she could actually do that can be edible. She put everything on the counter then turned to one of the drawers to get a pan when she realised her predicament, “Ah, I threw away the pans and other utensils after almost burning my apartment,” she muttered and then pinched the bridge of her nose.

 

She glared and hissed angrily at the guy who was clutching his stomach and guffawing at her misery, “Shut up, plumber! And I told you already to leave my apartment,”

 

“Ahw, Kitten. I’m a pretty great cook you know. I can run to my place right now and get some food,”

 

“No, thanks, plumber. You are very welcome to leave, though,”

 

“I’m Kim Jaejoong, by the way. But, you can call me Jae or just babe, if you want,”

 

“I don’t care. I want you to be out of my house this instant,” Dara said, crossing her arms on her chest, while glaring at him. He was about to reply when a sudden loud rumble was heard resulting to the one named Kim Jaejoong to laugh loudly again an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter