Chapter 1

Blind Alley
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

Dara was in heaven. Who wouldn’t be when the person she loves the most is right beside her. They were currently taking a vacation in the Bahamas. She has always dreamed that this will happen to her and how fortunate she is that her dream has now become a reality.

 

They were walking in the sandy beaches hand in hand, with their feet slightly submerged in the water. She was wearing a white sundress and her man wearing an ed white shirt and white boarder shorts.

 

Her companion suddenly tugged her hand back, forcing her into a sudden stop. Dara smiled and turned to the love of her life. She watched as he spoke something but she couldn’t hear it. There was a loud sound swallowing the voice of the love of her life.

 

“I’m sorry. What was that?” she watched his mouth moved but she still can’t hear a thing, only then did Dara realise that the constant ringing that she heard is in another realm.

 

She started to wake and then glared at her alarm clock before slamming her face back to her pillows trying to ignore the alarm sound and get back to sleep. And all to no avail.

 

She threw her pillow frustrated to the alarm clock, successfully silencing it and also ending its life.

 

‘Well, there goes another alarm clock,’

 

“Damn it! I wasn’t able to hear what my hottie Cristiano Ronaldo got to say! And it’s all because of you!” she shouted at her now dead alarm clock before climbing out of bed. She then sighed in defeat and walked out of her room to the bathroom to brush her teeth then to the kitche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter