CAUGHT!

CAUGHT!

P.S:: forget my english-errorness when u read this, got it? /RUNS
P.S.S:: oh yes, im sure enough the title above not so suit with this story....so i suggest u to just make ur own title in heart *kicked*

 

HAPPY READING BTW(?) ^^

 


 

KEEP CALM

and

SUPPORT KYUMIN

 


 

SJ's DORM - 12AM KST

 

 

"OH MY ING GOODNESS!"

 

 

A 175cm-man shouted as high as he could, his wide-eyes never left the screen of phone that he was holding for this 10 minutes. Then a pale-skin man, that sitting-plus-reading beside him, gave him a questioned look.

"What's wrong, Ming?" he peeked a bit from '1000 ways of how to cheat on online games' magz that he just bought when they were in Macau Airport days ago (a/n: OK, whaddis?).

The chubby-cheeks there, whose name Lee Sungmin, looked at his lover (a/n2: correct, LOVER! lol) and surely his lips was trembling now. "They found out about that, Kyunnie >o<;; we got caught!" he said as covering his face with his both hands. He seemed so frustrated.

Kyunnie, Cho Kyuhyun to be exact, furrowed his eyebrows. "Huh? Found out about what? What the hell you mean with 'we got caught'? And who are 'they' you're revering to?" he asked in one breath.

Then a pink-case phone was appeared before his eyes in second, he also could hear Sungmin was mumbling "look at this" at him. Kyuhyun immediately grabbed that pink gadget and do as he had told, he paused for awhile when saw what exactly made his Sungmin shouting minutes ago. After that,

 

"Oh."

 

Short and a very simple respond indeed.

For a second time Sungmin's eyes widened today, "What?! What the , Cho Kyuhyun! This is bad, and you just said that damn 'oh' to me?!"

Kyuhyun placing the phone and his magz on the table beside sofa, "That's not a big deal, Min-ah." a low chuckling was heard from him.

"That IS a ing big deal, Cho!" Sungmin himself couldn't understand why he became a cussed-lover guy in this whole 15 minutes.....do not ever blame a panic man, I told you guys.

"That's not baby, do trust me. You are umm...a married man now, I believe no one will paying much attention on this kind of thing for even a half of day."

Sungmin did pouted, he trusted this man and believing what he believed.....but please, he just hated if this Cho guy blurted-out his currently status. "Understand..." he lowered his head,

...trying to hold back his tears.

 

-chup-

 

"Okay, I'm sorry for mentioning your status earlier. Please don't cry, my dear~" yes, Kyuhyun could sensing the dark-slash-sad aura that lingered Sungmin after he said 'married' word. "Sungmin-ah, forgive me~?" he even tried to imitating a cute voice.

Small smiled finally plastered on Sungmin's face, he nodded, "Hu'um! Min forgive Kyu~~^^" giggled a little also. Cho Kyuhyun and cuteness would never match well, he thought and giggling more.

"That's my baby~" Kyuhyun planted a kiss again on Sungmin's round nose, "Back to topic, I hope you won't too bothered with this matter 'kay? What had been spread, was spread. We can't do much either with this, am I right or very right?"

Sungmin nodded again, this time with big smile and big giggle. "Kyu always right~"

The younger there also laughed a bit, "So, sleep now?" he said as his left hand Sungmin's soft black hair gently.

"Hum, sleep!" Sungmin stretched his both hands toward the magnae, "Piggy-back? Pretty pweaseeee~" he showed his well-known aegyo skill. Of course much better than Kyuhyun's aegyo level (a/n3: *slapped*).

Kyu just shook his head before really bend-down in front of Sungmin, "Fine. Put your lazy 'plump' body here, bunny~" he smirked.

"I'm not fat, Kyunnie~~~" Sungmin protested while following Kyuhyun's instruction, now he was piggy-backed by his handsome man.

 

 

...and they walked-out from living room to their bedroom.

 

Well, their old bedroom might I add kkkkkk XD

 

 

 

 

T.H.E E.N.D

 

 


 

Dita's note ::: And so i talked a lot w/ my friend abt a pic and VOILA!!!......i just made this in instant~ i cant help when my thumbs keep moving till all words became this one drable TAT how was it? Weird?? Hahaha thats my write-habit(?) actually, dont u feel this story kinda fluff but u just wanna throw-up coz of my lack-writing-skill instead??......dunnot worry, i understand u guys so much X'DDDD /SOBS

 

Fighting! Have a good days for u all ^O^/