chapter 2

what a weird thing

so basically the over-confident 'angel' surprisingly helped to find krystal's way to her classroom which is also his classroom. She definitely felt hopeless uh? it took her a few minute to get ready to knock on the classroom door. One thing that she hate is being embarrased infront of everyone. she is totally fine getting attention and stuffs but being embarass? no uh . Dont even think to get her embarrass. She will most probably beat the hell out of you or the other possibility is that she will cry on the spot.

She took all her courage to knock on the door.

"oh. the new tranferred student?" a bald man open the door open greeted her. He must be the homeroom teacher. Krystal nodded.

"come in and introduce yourself"

"anyeonghaseyo. im the tranfer student and you guys can call me krystal. please treat me well " Krystal end off with a smile .

A pretty tanned male student whistle and wink towards her. Giving her the signal to call him later .LOL how brave of him. she rolled my eyes. Even though she wanted to be nice, some people just doesnt have to be treated that way. Whispers filled the classroom after everyone saw her doing that.

"wah shes so daring, if oppa do that to me i would totally faint right there"

"what the hell. Who do she think she is? rolling her eye to oppa. I cant believe this!"

" Shes pretty though. do you think kai like her?"

well, their whisper are pretty loud to be heard. GREAT. everyone will have a bad impression of me.Thank- uh whos that guy again? erm kai ? pfft what a weird name.

"CLass quieten Down." the homeroom teacher hit the table with his massive ruler. who would bring that to class ?

" Krystal please sit beside sehun? Oh sehun, you are early today. Thats unusual. "

Its krystal unlucky day alright.

"oh hey we meet again," he winked.//oh lord please HELP ME //

Lesson had already started. its history, how boring is that? to make it worst sehun have been annoying her all the time being; pulling her hair, taking all her pens,talking to her about some annoying es he had encountered while going to school today.Even though, it had only been hours knowing him, Krystal felt that she is attracted to him as if she have known him for long time.weird but truth to be told, Krystals felt that she knows his inner self well already.

 

 


Hiiiii everyone its being a lONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG TIME since i updated. sorry peeps .Theres many stuffs that are happening to me right now lmao. like watching kdramas 

 . not only that but one of my close friend stupidly getting tgt with a playboy and getting herself depressed over guys like tht bruh.and friends tht backstabbed each other and stuffs like that.what would you feeel if your close fren doesnt listen to you and do all the bad stuffs?I ALREADY ADVICE HER SIA WALAO! she think i didnt know anything lol how amazayn is tht. ik everything .//roll eye. i feel tht my life is totally like fanfiction just that im the one fren without a love life T.T

 

U GUYS CAN TOTALLY IGNORE THAT ^ U GUYS CAN TOTALLY COMMENT ANYTHING. COMMENTS MAKE ME A HAPPY POTATOOO~