New school, New life.

what a weird thing

krystal walked through the hallway of her new school ; Joongdong high school. she had no idea why she was forced to leave her old friends for this school. Out of every school in the world, joongdong? She had to agree that there are plenty of good-looking guys here. She takes her time on walking to the office. Being early for school isnt her type. she always believe that giving a good impression on the first day will give a good opinion on the studnts mindset about her. she smiled to everyone that she walked passed. be nice krystal be nice. she chanted while wasting her time on walking.

'' so here's your schedule.i hope you can find the way to the classroom by yourself  since im little bit busy now,'' a woman in her 30s said while giving a apologetic smile.

krystal took the paper while nodded her head. There are many different things that krystal can point out between her old school school and joongdong. One different is that Joongdong is a littlebit larger than her old school. Well, its not 'a little bit larger' but this school is ENORMOUS! Its been half an hour of searching for her classroom, but she found nothing. She swore that she have been seeing that blue trash can thrice! oh god im lost. she just hoping for an angelic human to save her day.

Well to be really honest, she wanted the angel to be kinda hot. heh. #typical.

"hey kid! are you lost or something? you have been walking past here for the past 34 minutes ! it annoys me,"  as if god heard her wishes,a guy mysteriously apeared sitting just next to her.Krystal looked down at him in surprise. she didnt realise that he was there all along.

"hey! am i that hot? why are staring at me like that? i know im y but please control your hormone girl," he winked. what the holy .

"  puh-lease. i wasnt thinking that you are y or hot or whatever thoughts your have in mind. i was shocked that you sitting there all along and i didnt see you at all,'' she rolled her eyes. what a nightmare.

"denial,"

"whatever. can you just be nice and show me class 3-1," krystal gave up on fighting. All she wanted to do now is to sit down.Her legs are aching!

" didnt know that you are a smartass just like me. hello classmate," he reached out his hand waiting for a shake. 

oh god. im blessed to have him as my classmate. so blessed.

BLESSED. MY. .