R: Far, Far Away but Close, Close to You

♕ Chansoo's Review Shop [Open]

DESCRIPTION
Since it's a chaptered one it doesn't give much away but the promise of an adventure, but also isn't vague, so we have good base. I like your title and the cover! Both are fairy tale themed so it matches the story, which I like ;^; I gotta say I love how small and simple your poster is, and your choice of colors (I happen to be a huge fan of navy, red and white together - pls don't judge me). Anyway, it's very welcoming.

PLOT
Fairy tale!au!!! ♥ Well written and with a good flow. It's chapter 7 yet it feels like the beginning of their adventure only. I only have one complaint: Sehun. He's a robber, a kidnapper and a potential . Jongdae was enjoying it for being his first time and because Sehun is handsome. It's more about vulnerability than liking Sehun. I think his talk with Baekhyun should be based more on the fact that he enjoyed being with Sehun even though it was wrong (many victims feel this way, specially if they've never got attention before) rather than hurting Sehun's feelings. It isn't right to try and write him as someone likeable? If he has real feelings for Jongdae, he is probably... sick. Like a stalker or something? And he's only 16? I think if you're going to write Sehun as a somehow bad person, you go all the way. But if that's not what you want - he can always be only the son of the robber and kidnapper who happens to have a crush on the Prince his father has hostage? Who helps the hostage escape behind his father's back because he's not like him, he's a nice person? I mean, would you like the guy that stole your stuff, kidnapped you, kept flirting even though you're uncomfortable and now really likes you even though he never even had small talk with you just because he's cute and your body responds to his touches, on instinct? I know I wouldn't.

CHARACTERIZATION
I like your Kyungsoo. He's not rude but is also not always nice - like he is in real life. His relationship with Jongdae is also the cutest, my ideal bff relationship ;^; I actually like all of their relationships, I'm into the push and pull, and their sassiness. I mean, you put the four sassiest members together, it's gotta be good. Also yey for not writing Chanyeol as a dumb boy who can't even do a simple task properly. I would just fix that about Jongdae - thinking he is leading Sehun on or having these stronger feelings for him, even though not a crush, this... this pity. I mean, his crush is Baekhyun, isn't it?



Anyway, I hope you did good in your exam and good luck with the rest of the story! You write really well and it's going good - can't wait for more Chansoo ^^