✿ chapter one

Bloom For Me

She blinked.

Once. Twice.

Wait... she was... blinking?

She turned to her side to see a girl with long black hair and red lips sitting beside her. Then she directed her attention to the girl on the other side of her, who had long brown hair instead. Said girl turned towards her and she looked just as confused as she did. She then noticed that there were 3 other girls sitting around her in a circle and they looked just as astonished as she did.

She then turned her attention downwards to see... feet?

She felt herself jump slightly in surprise and her arms instantly flew to her body and instead of feeling the rough veins of leaves or stems, she felt smoothness of skin.

Wait... how could she even feel herself? Her stems couldn’t move? But wait... she had arms now? And hands?

She stared down at her hands in disbelief before giggling echoed throughout the empty room.

A girl with luscious blonde hair and pale skin suddenly appeared in the middle of the circle, alarming the girls as they all jumped back slightly. The mysterious blonde girl walked around the circle, inspecting each girl as she did so. She had a bright grin and sparkling eyes and it didn’t seem like she was going to harm them. Or at least, that’s what they were hoping.

“Hello my beautiful flowers.” The blonde girl greeted them. “I am Taeyeon, I am your fairy godmother and I have made you all human.”
   



“What?” Another girl with long black hair and innocent brown eyes gave Taeyeon a peculiar look. “What do you mean? Why are we? How did you? But- Wait what I’m so confused.” Her face contorted in confusion as she scratched her head.

“It’s okay, Soojin, I know you have a lot of questions.”

“Soojin?” She instantly stopped what she was doing. “That’s me?” She pointed a finger at herself, tilting her head and Taeyeon laughed. “Yes, you are Soojin So.”

“Oh, what’s my name?” The girl who was taken aback by her arms and legs earlier shot up her hand as she eagerly bounced up and down in her seat. Taeyeon couldn’t help but to giggle at her energy,

“Your name is Hyunjae Lee.”

“Hyunjae?” She repeated her name several times on her tongue before smiling. “I like it!”

The girl beside Hyunjae with the long brown hair was Miyoung Im whereas the girl on the other side of Hyunjae with long black hair and the bright red lips was Irene Han. The two remaining girls sat across from Hyunjae and they both had long brown hair. The only difference was that one of the girls had bangs while the other did not.

The girl with bangs was introduced as Aecha Song and the last girl was introduced as Jieun Cheon.

“Wait... can you explain to us what’s happening because I’m really confused.” Jieun spoke up and all the girls nodded their heads in agreement.

“I suppose an explanation is in order.” Taeyeon pursed her lips together, debating where she should start. After a moment, she simply shrugged her shoulders and let out a sheepish laugh. “I just wanted to see if I could turn you girls from flowers into humans. I didn’t think it would actually be possible though!”

“What?” Soojin repeated herself again, quirking an eyebrow up at Taeyeon. “So we’re just your science experiment?”

“Oh no no no no no! Soojin! Don’t make it sound so harsh! I could feel it. You girls wanted to be human. So I made you girls human.” Taeyeon spun around, her white dress elegantly swirling around her. “Now you have the chance to eat and dance and sing and do all sorts of human things!”

The girls glanced around at each other, a bit frightened and still very much confused.

“You girls don’t seem too excited about that.” Taeyeon stopped her twirling for a moment to stand with her shoulders hunched over, feeling a bit dejected. “I thought the kind of reaction I would get would be dancing and cheers! You all look kind of scared.” She crossed her arms over her chest, biting on one of her fingers in deep thought.

“But then again that is to be expected since I suddenly just changed you from flowers to girls – who even knew that was possible.” Taeyeon mumbled under her breath.

“Well we’re more confused than anything.” Miyoung spoke up, her voice holding such gentleness that could calm any crying baby down. It was smooth like velvet and soft like the clouds.

“Yeah, I mean. I spend my days praying that no one would step on me. Now I’m the one who has to be careful on what plant I’m stepping on.” Aecha added in. “This is all kind of sudden.”

“Yes. I do apologize. It is sudden and you all must be a little scared. I do want to clarify that this isn’t a dream. You all really are human. Just try pinching yourself and you’ll all know what I mean.” Taeyeon watched with an amused grin as each girl pinched their forearm, their shins, their cheeks – all letting out yelps of pain as they did so.

“See, if you can feel pain that means you’re not dreaming and that you’re awake!”

“You tricked us...” Hyunjae whined, rubbing her reddening cheek in dismay.

Taeyeon clapped her hands together twice, catching the attention of all the girls. “How about, to get you girls acquainted to the human world, I show you around your living space – yes?” The girls glanced at each other first, a bit unsure, before they all nodded their heads in agreement.

Hesitantly, all 6 girls tried to stand up, leaning on each other or the furniture around them to help stabilize them. Once they were on their own two feet, Taeyeon lead them out of the living room and up the stairs.

Home. This was the place they were going to call their home. A nice, cozy 3 story home.

The second and third floors were carbon copies of each other. Each floor had two bedrooms and a bathroom. One bedroom on each floor was a master bedroom which Taeyeon claimed was for Irene and Jieun since they were the oldest. The other two bed rooms had bunk beds where the younger girls would stay.

“Hey, look!” Hyunjae picked up a tube of toothpaste from inside the bathroom, squeezing it in her hands and she watched with glee as a sticky substance came out of the tube. She used her finger to scoop up a bit of the substance and placed it in . “It tastes good too!” Her eyes widened immediately, turning to Soojin. “You have to try it!”

Taeyeon’s eyes widened, running over to the two girls. “Although this is supposed to go into your mouth,” she gently took the toothpaste away from Hyunjae, “it’s definitely not for eating!” She explained and both of the girls tilted their heads in confusion.

“Then what is it used for?” Soojin questioned.

“It’s used for these!” Taeyeon smiled, flashing her teeth at the girls. She gently tapped on her two front teeth. “That’s called toothpaste and you use it so that your teeth are nice and clean and white!’ She explained.

“Ooooooooooh.” Hyunjae gaped in response, turning towards Soojin. “Hey let me see your teeth.” Soojin flashed Hyunjae a big grin and Hyunjae ooh’ed again, tapping her fingers gently on Soojin’s teeth. “Here, look at mine. How are they looking?” Hyunjae gave Soojin a big smile, and Soojin stared in awe at Hyunjae’s teeth. The rest of the girls watched on, clearly fascinated by the whole notion of teeth.

Taeyeon let out a sigh, leaning against the threshold with a gentle yet amused smile on her face.

Maybe this wasn’t going to be as bad as she thought it would be.
 



But she was clearly wrong.

Taeyeon collapsed onto a chair, clearly exhausted.

She should’ve known that the girls would’ve known nothing about the human world.

Asides from Hyunjae’s and Soojin’s whole toothpaste exchange, Taeyeon nearly had a heart attack when she saw Irene curiously trying to poke her fingers into an electrical socket. And then immediately after that, Jieun was able to open up the window and was about to throw herself out of it too if Taeyeon hadn’t stopped her. And on top of that Aecha accidentally the shower and had water spilling all over the bathroom floor. Now Taeyeon had a mess in the bathroom that she’d have to take care of on top of taking care of 6 clueless girls.

She was able to successfully distract the girls with food. Of course. Who didn’t love food – regardless if you were human or not – everyone loved food.

Taeyeon watched on amused as the girls stuffed their mouths with dumplings and noodles and rice. Chinese takeout was always a good option. After ensuring that the girls wouldn’t accidentally stab themselves with their knives or forks, Taeyeon was finally able to relax.

She rubbed her forehead, realizing how much work needed to be done and how much explaining she had to do. She’d have to dress the girls, feed the girls and take care of the girls like a mother would for a child. Except now she had 6 overgrown children and she was definitely not ready to be a mother.

“So what’s the catch?” Soojin asked, turning to Taeyeon with full of noodles.

“What do you mean?” The catch? Oh right. There was a catch. The catch... the catch... what was the catch again?

“Well you know, it’s not like we can be humans forever, right?” Oh right! That catch!

“Oh yeah. When the season changes you girls will die.” Taeyeon stated bluntly.

“WAIT WHAT?!”

“We’re going to die?” Irene repeated after Taeyeon, speaking for the first time since she became human.

“Well yes, all humans die.” Taeyeon stated matter-of-factly, earning a face palm from Soojin and an anxious gulp from Hyunjae who looked like she was going to cry any minute now. When Taeyeon had noticed the frightened and anxious looks on the girls’ faces she immediately jumped up and waved her hands in front of her frantically.

“Oh no no no you girls won’t die for forever! What I meant to say was that you girls will turn back into flowers when the season changes.” Taeyeon explained and everyone let out a sigh of relief.

“You could’ve just said that in the first place, no need to be so melodramatic.” Soojin grumbled under her breath.

“So... we won’t be humans forever?” Hyunjae asked sadly and Taeyeon shook her head.

“Well... there is one way now that I think about,” Taeyeon placed her finger on her chin in deep thought.

“And what is it?” Jieun asked enthusiastically.

“You can remain human forever if you can find your one true love.”
 



“Jongin what’s with all the noise- what the .” Kyungsoo instantly froze when he walked into the kitchen to see that it was a complete and total mess. There was a mixture of a white, brown and red chunky looking liquid substance splattered across the tiles and the sight of it made Kyungsoo want to hurl.

His eyes landed on the blender in the middle of the counter, the lid placed neatly beside it and Kyungsoo let out a groan. Jongin forgot to put the lid on the blender... again.  

He finally turned to Jongin, who had on a cheeky and innocent smile and wore a pastel pink apron. Of course, it didn’t do much for him considering that he was covered in the mysterious, unknown substance.

“What did you do this time?” Kyungsoo placed a hand on his temples, rubbing his head in frustration.

“Well you know that I love fried chicken... right?” Jongin started, smile still on his face.

“Yes... and...?”

“And you also know that I love strawberries too... right?”

“Your point is?” Kyungsoo uncovered his face to look at Jongin, who still had on that innocent smile. He looked like a child who was caught red handed painting on the living room walls when he wasn’t supposed to and was now trying to sweet talk his way out of it.

“Well I thought that since I loved fried chicken, and I also loved strawberries, that together they would make a bomb smoothie!” He concluded, still with that stupid grin on his face and Kyungsoo let out another frustrated groan as his hand found its way back onto his head, rubbing his temples in frustration yet again.

“I am living with a ing baboon.”

 


 

Author's Note:
Well, here we go again lmaoooo
Hope ya'll enjoyed ^ U ^ especially that Kaisoo bit at the end 
hahahahha momma D.O. to the rescue as always.

Thanks for reading and as always, comments are loved <3