Because Jealousy is the Key

Rumored Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆☆ Kim Soo Hyun and 2NE1's Dara rumored to be Dating! ☆☆

 

Internet forums have caught ablaze following a fan account that kicked off rumors that actor Kim Soo Hyun and 2NE1’s Dara may be dating.

 

According to the fan account, the two were seen together at a restaurant alone. While there seems to be a lack of photographic evidence at this stage, many are giving credence to this claim, comparing it to the recently confirmed dating rumors between Min Hyorinand BIGBANG’s Taeyang.

 

Others have noted that Dara has made appearances in dramas that star Kim Soo Hyun such as You Who Came From The Stars and more recently Producer.

 

Fans have also noted that in the past, there have been “blind item” rumors that Netizens guessed to be Kim Soo Hyun, including: “Hallyu star E who is currently enjoying huge popularity in China was recently going to go public with his new relationship but had to find a new timing once media outlet F went forward with the release of the dating scandal of G and H. E and G aren’t that close in particular so E is a tad upset about this.”

 

Snort. “Garbage.”

 

Chanyeol was positively sure that this rumor was made up by some seven year old kid. Who the hell even make this kind of article with so little evidence? Didn’t they know about proof reading? Seeing two people together on a restaurant and they are immediately dating?! This is nothing but utter ery and pure stupidity. The person responsible for this should be lockup for the better world campaign.

 

“Chanyeol, we must discuss our upcoming comeback.” He heard Papa Suho say. He nodded his head and their leader wasn’t sure what’s that nod about.

 

Honestly, Chanyeol couldn’t really give a about some comeback or like that at the moment. Instead, his focus was set in a death glare to his phone screen as he scrolled through the contents of the article.

 

He got on the comments section. And felt the sudden urge to punch someone dead. Good thing, Sehun hadn’t decide to be a and annoyed him or he would have been the sorry tribute. Without a ing thought.

 

“It is kind of suspicious too how dara is making a cameo on television with Kim Soo Hyun’s dramas only”

 

The was wrong with these people? Cameos were not decided by the artists! That’s why she was under a label. They do those for her. Do they honestly think YG was sitting majestically on his throne thinking, “You know what’s best for Dara? A cameo on her boyfriend’s dramas! Only on his dramas.” Oh, that’s definitely happening.

 

The bickering bickersons of his group mates (about probably the comeback that he couldn’t care less about) wasn’t loud enough to drown out the beating pulse on his brain and the tempting thought of  smashing his phone on a nearby wall. His violent thought and the bickersons, however was interrupted when their door belled.

 

EXO wasn’t expecting any guest that day, and bluntly, Chanyeol wasn’t in the mood for any guest anyway. Papa Suho being, well, Papa Suho, decidedly ignore to have their maknae (his baby) ran errand for them and instead, gone to check who might be their unexpected visitor/s.

 

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae-nim!” Papa Suho’s surprised gasp was heard all throughout their unit. Chanyeol didn’t make a slightest move as the rest of the boys scrambled up to greet their guest. He was still concentrated, cheering for those who were clearly opposed (more of disgusted, claiming that Soo Hyun is a psycho) and virtually stabbing those who were wishing them the best of their couple lives. Like what the actual are these kids smoking nowadays? And some butthurt fans who were screaming their eternal support with their ships like Daragon (Oh come on, that’s just sad and clearly delusional), Darahae (What? Where? How? When?), Jaedara (*Insert maniac laughs* that’s hilarious!), Topdara (Are you serious now?) and there’s his favorite: Chandara. Now, that’s not a ship. That’s a ing luxury cruise.

 

“Annyeong!”

 

Chanyeol could have swore his heart jumped a couple of feet above his head. He didn’t even attempt to grab his fallen phone at his startling as he raced to action to greet that undoubtful source of voice. The tall boy squeezed his way (more like pushed everyone using his tall stature, making Baekhyun squealed like a girl) and flashed his most goofiest smile at their guests. Or guest, as Chanyeol hasn’t notice Minji anyway. His eyes were directed at the woman standing next to 2NE1’s maknae, Park Sandara.

 

Gasp. “Noona!”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes were practically shining. The dark aura from seconds ago completely forgotten.

 

“Annyeong Chanyeol,” She greeted with her sweet smile, and Chanyeol needed to hold for Minseok for support before he stumble down. Dara just smiled at him and the tall boy was already about to had a heart attack.

 

“What brings you he-“

 

“Baby! This is for you. Congratulations for your upcoming comeback!” Minzy yelped, handing a gift box to her beloved baby. Kai accepted the present, but not without the teasing, whooping and howling of his annoying excuse of friends. Some friend they were. Did he just heard Baekhyun said “Don’t make Kyungsoo jealous!” because he’s officially dead.

 

Chanyeol mentally smacked his head. Yes, of course. She was here because KaiMinzy.

 

“We brought snacks for everyone! Is this a bad time?” Dara chimed, raising the bags of takeout at her hands.

 

Snort. “For food? Never!” and they all nodded cause Chen might be a troll, but this time, he was speaking nothing but the truth.

 

*****

 

Everything was going well. Chanyeol found himself sitting next to Dara and of course, KaiMinzy was cuddling on broad daylight, when Sehun decided to be… a .

 

“Noona! I heard that you’re dating Kim Thoo Hyun! Ith that true?!” Chanyeol choked on his drink, and the desire to choke Sehun came right next. Dara on the other hand, just laughed but never actually comment.

 

“Tho ith true?” Sehun enquired. It took an entire willpower for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter