Prologue

The Expedition For The Cosmos And Gold

Honestly, nothing is really going for him. Sure, Sehun does have a part-time job but he still lives in his mom's basement drinking beer all day and playing video games. He goes to college, but it's a community college and he's just wasting money because he's failing all his classes and can't pick a major. He has no ambitions and doesn't have motivation to really do anything. Sehun's mom is about ready to beat his and his dad just kind of ignores it.

Sehun has grown up in a very privileged home. His dad's a lawyer and his mom is a very accomplished politician. All his life he has gone to private high school, but he wasn't all that great of student, in fact he . There he met one of his best friends, Jongin. No one really understands how this couple came to be, it's a complete mystery on their part. You see, Jongin and Sehun are polar opposites. While Sehun is more concerned with being cool, Jongin just wants to stay at home and study. Jongin earned a scholarship to this school while Sehun's parent's pay for it. Sehun parties and smokes while Jongin just sips apple juice at home reading manga. So, they are just two pieces of a different puzzle.

While Sehun leeches off his parents, Jongin is following his dream. He's majoring in sociology and psych, as he wants to be a therapist. He goes to the same classes Sehun goes to and while Jongin is focusing on the lectures Sehun throws spit balls at him.

Sehun doesn't know who he is and he doesn't know how to find out.

 


a/n: hey guys, sorry for the very late update. i plan to come up with a new chapter very soon !!! and it'll be way longer !!