〈PLOTLINES〉

〈BAD BOI 〉ILLIONAIRE's FIRST BOY GROUP。- OPENING SOON
TnmV6KC.gif
  the members。
   THE PLOT LINES...
make sure you read the notes all the way at the bottom of each plotline, it says the mandatory things for each plotline. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you need help!
AnHk6lN.png
  the badass。
   leader, main rapper
He's that rich kid who knows he's good at what he does and isn't afraid to show off his talent. With his parents owning a big business they expected him to take over the company, but instead he decided to rebel and become an idol no matter if they liked it or not. He was never a fan of following the rules, so he doesn't have the best reputation but he's probably one of the best rappers you'll ever hear.
 
available1993 ✖ korean ✖ straight or bi ✖ why does he do everything his own way? Why didn't he want to run his parents comapany? Why did he get into rapping?

 
  AnHk6lN.png
  the player。
   lead vocalist, main dancer
He's the half breed who decided to go to Korea and follow his dream. Known as the classic boy in America he didn't change much once he left. Playing around with girls has actually become a hobby for him since he does it so often. Like the badass in the box before he isn't a big fan of rules either but will at least take them into consideration. He's probably the member with the most relationship scandals with the badass trailing not too far behind. But despite being a complete womanizer, this dude is actually really talented and amazing at what he does.
 
available1994 ✖ korean-american ✖ straight or bi ✖ why does he find it fun to play with girls feelings? Did something happen in his past?

 
AnHk6lN.png
  the geek。
   lead rapper
He's the smartest person in Bad Boi, even though he's still a student he probably has the most common sense out of all of them. With his sarcastic way of speaking he gets into a lot of fights with the badass and the player. Well not really fight, they just beat him up for saying smart comments. That doesn't stop him though, he's also probably one of the most hard working members. He tries to improve his rapping skills so he can specifically be better than the badass and the player. He also hopes that someday his day to shine will come.
 
available1998 ✖ chinese ✖ straight ✖ if he has such a high IQ why did he choose to be an idol? How did his parents react when they found out about this?

 
  AnHk6lN.png
  the silent one。
   main vocalist
When he sings his voice will melt your heart, but once he's done performing you won't hear a word out of him. He only talks when he's spoken to and has to respond but that's definitely not to s. He actually rarely gets spoken to directly since he's always standing in the back hiding. With resting b1tch face people usually ask if he's angry when he's in fact probably the most calm member.
 
available1995 ✖ korean ✖ gay ✖ why doesn't he talk to anyone? Is he hiding something?

 
AnHk6lN.png
  the jokester。
   lead rapper, sub dancer
He's the funniest person you'll ever meet. He loves playing pranks and joking around and is the comedic relief in the group whenever there's tension. He's the weirdest member in the group and despite his happy aura he oddly has anger problems. He gets offended easily by what other people say. He can make jokes about you but you can't make jokes abouthim. So pretty much he's a hypocritical bipolar little that's always all over the place.
 
available1997 ✖ korean ✖ straight ✖ why does he have anger problems? How does his duo personality effect his relationship with s?

 
  AnHk6lN.png
  the hipster。
   lead vocalist
He is the most fabulous person you'll ever meet. He talks to everyone and anyone. He's that one member that has every single social media app you can think of. He loves to take s shopping and buy them clothes, for some reason he never runs out of money but when asked he doesn't talk about his past at all. Also when asked about his uality he openly says he's gay and doesn't care about the hate comments or haters. But he does get bullied for it by other members and gets less lines in songs because of it which he thinks is bull but life is unfair sometimes.
 
available1998 ✖ korean ✖ gay ✖ love interest must be a member ✖

 
AnHk6lN.png
  the pure one。
   Triple threat
He's the most innocent high school boy you'll ever meet. It's like he missed a whole year of -ed and never learned anything. Despite being naturally talented he has no confidence in what he does and always says he can't do it when he's probably the only one who can. But with his cute face, for some reason whenever he's performing he turns into this y beast that you never thought was possible from a little fetus like him..
 
available2000 ✖ korean ✖ love interest is optional ✖ if he has no confidence why did he become an idol? why is he so innocent?

 
  AnHk6lN.png
  plot four。
   TITLE HERE...
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.
 
available ♡ suggested love interests/personality traits/other notes (all optional so you can delete all of this) ♡