The Flashback

We Broke Up Today........

I opened my eyes and got up, i looked at my calendar and my eyes widen it's my and unnie's birthday. i sigh. and felt a single tear falling down me cheeks *i miss you unnie* i though. i went to the bathroom and took a shower, after taking a shower i got dressed and went outside. while waking i though maybe that i could visit unnie. so i went to the flower shop and bought flowers and went to the cemetery. i looked for name 'Lee Jain Hee' and finally i found it, i sat on the ground and placed the flowers near my unnies name "hi unnie" i smiled "happy birthday" i continued and i started crying " i wish ... you .. here .. with .. me .." i sobbed "unnie .... i .. have to tell.. you something" i said "i Like oppa ... kwa.. kwangmin ..oppa *sobs* i was suppose to tell you but then it's to late" "i'm really sorry unnie please forgive me" i said while wiping my tears. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*flashback*

i sat on the couch and watched TV  i heard the door bell, got up and opened the door my eyes widen "youngmin oppa and... kwangmin oppa" i said "hi~~~~" they said and bowed *90 digress* "unnie the Jo Twins are here!!" i yelled, i heard my sisters foot steps until i saw her "hey guys!" she said and hugged the both of them "what are you guys doing here?" she asked "oh we're here to celebrate you and ~~~~'s birthday obscures" kwangmin oppa said. i smiled and unnie smiled too. "come on in" i said they walked inside and sat on the couch. "we have a surprise for you two" youngmin oppa said. me and unnie both smiled at the same time. the told us to close are eyes. we followed their orders and closed are eyes when they said open i opened my eyes and looked at what's in front of us it was a cake that says happy birthday to 'Jain Hee and ~~~~' i smiled and hugged both of my and unnie's oppa "kamsamida " we both said. 

*40 minutes past*

"yah guys i just need to use the washroom" youngmin oppa said, we all nodded till it was quiet "umm unnie oppa i just need a glass of water ara" i said with a smile "arraso cutely" kwangmin said i blushed and turned immediately so they won't see me blush..... i walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water.. i turned around and saw youngmin oppa walking on my way, i smiled and said "hi oppa",, "hi ~~~~-ah" he said while frowning "what's wrong oppa" i asked "look ~~~~ i have to tell you something"  "sorry oppa can you just tell me later i got to get to kwangmin oppa and unnie" i saidwhile walking away..... while i was walking to the living room and my eyes widen i saw my unnie kissing kwangmin oppa i felt like crying so i went outside and started to cry. i was about to run till i felt like somebody grabbed my shoulders, i turned around and saw youngmni oppa "o..opp..oppa" i sobbed. he hugged me and patted my head gently. "~~~~-ah i'm sorry i should've told you earlier" he said "what do ... you.. mean.. me...mean oppa? you knew all along" i said he nodded his head gently and hugged him even tighter and cry even louder. "~~~~-ah don't cry,, please.." he said "so ... unnie ..... and kwa...kwangmin op...oppa are dating?" i asked while looking at youngmin oppa... he nodded... i was about to cry but i bit my lips so i can stop myself from crying... he wiped my tears with his thumb and said "let's just go inside and celebrate your birthday ara" he said with a wide smile on his face i nodded and smiled back.

we opened the door and saw unnie and kwangmin looking at us "yah where did you go ~~~~-ah? i was worried" unnie asked "ohh i went outside for some fresh air" i said while forcing myself to smile........... but failed. i walked to unnie and sat down beside her "soo lets low the cake!!" unnie said i slowly nodded my head and looked away."yah ~~~~-ah lets blow the candles" she said i closed my eyes and whispered my wish i slowly opened my eyes and waited for unnie to opened her eyes.. she opened her eyes and it was pretty amazing both of you blowed the candles at the same time. i looked at my unnie and smiled. we all closed are eyes and pray till we eat the cake... i slowly opened my eyes and i saw unnie and kwangmin oppa holding hands i close my eyes so i don't have to see them... i was about to cry again but good thing i stopped myself.

*End of Flashback*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm really sorry please foregive me" i said. an hour past and i started walking home........ when i got home my eyes widen i saw.....kwangmin oppa. "oppa what are you doing here?" i asked... he didn't answer he just looked at me...... i grabbed my keys from my pocket and unlocked the door.. when i opened the door he immediately went inside and straight to the living room. he sat of the floor and i sat infront of him "oppa" i said. he just looked at me in a serious face. "what are you doing here?" i repited "i'm here to celebrate yours and Jai...jain Hee's" he said while giving me a box. i took the box and opened it.. it was a cake, i took it out from the box and put it on the table infront of us. he started to sing 'Happy Birthday' while started to cry... i Felt a single tear falling my cheeks and wiped it,,,,, i got up and went to kwangmin oppa and hugged him by the back "oppa please don't cry,,, if unnie's here she would confort you right?.. but oppa unnie's not here anymore you have to accept that please, but i'm still here oppa.. i'm still here for you don't cry" i said while started to cry. i hugged him tightly and said "saranghae~~" i whispered,

authors note:

hi guys how was it?

tell me

bad? 

good ?

anything ?

please 

love 

comment

and 

subscribe

:)