Little Help

Little Help

Kris was having a headache, looking at his apartment that looks like it had been attacked by wild animials, oh, earthquake to be more realistic. His oldest son, Chanyeol and his friends, Baekhyun were smiling at him, and his youngest son was sleeping peacefully on the dirty sofa.

"Chanyeol...tell baba now, how can our house become like this?"

"There were monsters attacked us! and they took Kyungie with him so Baekhyun and I have to save him and we need a weapon, we made it by ourselves and we won! i am strong right??

"I am strong too!!" chirped Baekhyun

 

Kris messaged his forehead. What did he do in the past thus he received something like this. Chanyeol was really hyper, but none of him nor his late wife, Luhan, were as hyper as him, he hoped that baby Kyungsoo wouldn't be hyper like Chanyeol.

 

"Chanyeol, you know a really good person, even the strong one, always clean the mess they created." he tried to persuade Chanyeol and Baekhyun so they would clean the mess they created.

"But Superman and Spiderman never built the building they destroyed." he questioned.

"Because they had friends that will cleaned it up for them." Chanyeol and Baekhyun faced each other and nodded. "Okay!" they chorused. Baekhyun began to clean the floor first, while chanyeol was running....to the sofa and shaking Kyungsoo's body to wake him up.

Kris panicked, as long as he remembered, baby would cry if they were being woken up by someone or something.he rushed to Chanyeol side and about to stop chanyeol, but Kyungsoo had woken up.

Kyungsoo rubs his eyes and stared at Chanyeol, then at Kris. After that his eyes became watery and his lips wobbled. The thing that Kris didn't want to happen, did happening. Kyungsoo's loud cry echoed in the room, even the now-become-a-cleaning-service baekhyun stopped his work becouse of Kyungsoo's cry.

Kris immediately scooped Kyungsoo, letting the baby cry on his chest.

"Please clean up all of this, Baba will help you after Kyungie stop crying, okay?" Chanyeol nooded and patted his baby brother's foot as an apolgy.

 

After Kris left, Chanyeol and Baekhyun began the cleaning again. They had just clean for 20 seconds when the bell rang. "BABA SHOULD I OPEN THE DOOR?"

"NO, BABA WILL OPEN THE DOOR" Kris ran with the still crying kyungsoo in his arms, didn't you know how tired he was, Kyungsoo just wanted a little nap but everyone kept wake him up.

"YES? o -oh Yixing, Hi?" he greeted shyly.

"Hi Kris. i just want to deliver my home made food here, but i think you need a little help." kris smiled creepily (in the kids eyes) because he thaught Yixing's smile is the most beautiful in the world, of course number two after Luhan.

"MAMAAAAAAA!!!" Kyungsoo cried again, and kris didn't know where Kyungsoo learnt the word 'mama', maybe chanyeol and baekhyun listened to exo's mama song too much. until this morning, kyungsoo only could say 'Baba' 'nyan" (Chanyeol), "aek" (baekhyun).

 

"KYUNGSOO'S FOURTH WORDS!!! HE IS GONNA BE AN EXO-L LIKE BAEKKIE AND ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!" And Baekhyun laughed too. Kris ignored them and tried to make Kyungsoo stop crying.

Yixing smiles at the scene eventhough there were 2 opposites scenes in front of him, "Let me hold Kyungsoo, and er can you help me with the foods?"

"Oh, i -i'm sorry, Chan, Baek, please help Yixing hyung with the foods okay." Chanyeol nodded and took the foods from Yixing, Baekhyun did the same, and then they were gone.

Kris gave Kyungsoo to Yixing and he, professionally handle the crying Kyungsoo. "Oh, come in. sorry i should have let you in." Yixing smiled and muttered 'it's okay' before walked pass Kris and Kris let him to the living room.

"I'm sorry to bother you like this, and my apartment is...."

Yixing laughed "Chanyeol and Baekhyun are really hyper, i know." and he laughed again. Kris smiled sheepisly at him and excused himself to take drink for Yixing. He met with Chanyeol and Baekhyun with messy faces and scolded them because they had to share it with Kris, Yixing and Kyungsoo, then ushered them to bring the foods to the living room while he was making a drink.

 

After he, with a lot of effort, finished making the drink (and practicing his words and sentences to make Yixing fall for him), Kris went back to the living room, Kyungsoo were already asleep again while Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat there really calm. He put the drink on the table and sat opposite them.

“Woaah you’re really good with kids.” Yixing smiled at him and Kris smiled embarrassedly at him. Truth to be told, Kris had like Yixing from the first time he saw him, that’s when Yixing move to the next apartment 3 months ago.

Yixing was there, in front of his apartement door with his 7 years old son, Chen or Jongdae, with boxes around them, just standing there. His son, Chen was looking weirdly at his parent and roamed his eyes around, and that was when their eyet met and Chen waved at him.

He walked closer to him and waved back, and he raised his eyebrows at Yixing, Chen just shrugged off and said “Mama likes to do that, his hobby.” And he ended up shocking Yixing with only a simple tap on his shoulder. Yixing looked at him and smiled at him with the cutest dimple Yifan ever had, “Hi, I’m Yixing. From China, and this is my son, Chen.” Kris fell in love, just like that, no particular reason, but well, Love is love. Oh, and then he helped Yixing with his boxes and they became closer, though in the beginning it’s hard for Kris to understand Yixing because he liked to doze off.

 

“Chen was like that too months ago, I think minseok had tamed him.” Kris nodded at him, “Maybe Minseok could tamed Baekhyun and Chanyeol too, He is at Minseok’s now?”

Yixing nodded, “I think he likes Minseok more now, I feel lonely.” He said sadly. Kris fought with his brain, he was forming a sentence how to tell Yixing that he can be here anytime.

“Mama can come here if you feel lonely, right Baba?” Chanyeol suddenly asked him.

“Wh-what? Of course.” Yixing smiled, and Kris sighed in relief when yixing didn’t bother with Chanyeol calling him ‘Mama’. Maybe it was a good sign, maybe Yixing had a feeling for him too. Maybe.

 

 

“I think I should pick Chen up now. Thank you.”

“Ahh, no no, it’s me who really thankful to you, you know for helping me with the kids.” It was a dead silence after that. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were all sleeping on Chanyeol’s and Kyungsoo’s room. Now, they are standing at the doorframe.

Kris placed his hand on his neck nervously.

“You know, you can come here if you feel lonely. I mean, the kids can be a big distraction too. Err, we can talk too, about our country, or…..” he stopped talking when he feels a finger on his lips.

“I would be really happy to come here again. Oh, and I don’t mind become your kids’ Mama too…and become your husband if you want.” He gave a peck on Kris’s cheek before ran, blushing really red.

Kris stood there, frozen.

 

 

 

“Haah, Baba isn’t cool, right Kyungsoo?.”

“Mama!!”

“Yes, yes, let’s watch Exo’s video, they are way more cooler. OH YOU HAVE TO WATCH LOVE ME RIGHT!! You gonna like it Kyungsoo!”

And Chanyeol carried Kyungsoo’s back to their room, after secretly took their Baba’s tablet.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it!! My beloved yixing's wife (hahaha) BabybeMine i hope you like it!! and sorry i took a reaaaally long time.

I'm sorry for the grammar,

enjoy~~~