Final

You and your lies

Young Ji's POV

Yes, after he confessed to me, we get married a week later. But after a long time, he had changed. He kept ignoring me, I didnt even know why. He's already back from his work. "Welcome back, honey." I greeted him but he ignore me and went straighted to 'our' room.

"Honey.." I called him before he could go further. 

"What?!" He turned around and gave me a cold stare. 

"Whats wrong with you? Why are you being like this? Did I do something wrong?" I throw him a lot of question since I couldnt bare with his attitude anymore.

"I'm tired, I want to sleep." With that he walk away to our room. 

I sighed and go to the kitchen. I took the ramen that I have cooked and place it on the table. I sat down and play with the noodles in the bowl using a chopstick in my hand. 

"Whats wrong with him? He was fine when we get married earlier but now after 2 months being a husband and wife, he had changed. He doesnt love me anymore is it?" I talked to myself. 

I stop thinking and quickly eat the ramen in front of me. After I had finished, I go to the sink and wash it. I go upstairs and open the door slowly because I dont want to wake him up if he's asleep. As I thought, he's already sleeping so I tiptoe to the bed. I slowly pull the blanket up and cover myself. His back was facing me since he is facing the other way round. I pull my body closer to his back. 

"You know... Jackson.. I'm sorry if I have done anything wrong to you. Please tell me. Maybe sometimes I didnt even know what I did. If you really hate me now, I'll promise to you, I'll leave tomorrow. I will gove you all the space you want. I wont be bothering you. I'm sorry and I love you." 

I whisper to him even though he didnt hear it. Slowly, my tears fall down on my cheek. And with that I slept.

 

The next morning I woke up, I couldnt see Jackson on his spot, that means he's already gone. If I continue to be like this, I should not have a husband because it feels like we are a boyfriend and girlfriend couple and we are fighting rigt now so he is angry with me about something. I lazily woke up and go to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and saw a red and puppy eyes of mine. I quickly washed my face and brush my teeth. I go out and dress casually. I decided to go for a walk to release my tension about what is happening right now. I put on my shoes and go to the coffee shop. I sat at the corner of the shop and looked out of the window.

'I miss you' I said in my heart.

My tears fall down again. I wished whatever I did could have been better as soon as possible. I miss my funny, cute, loving 'husband'. Sometimes, I just want to run to him and shout asking why is he like that but someyimes also, I want to go far away, to a really quiet place so that I can screamed out loud. I have no courage to do both of it so I just kept it myself like what I am doing right now.

End of POV

 

Young Ji go back to her house and surprised that Jackson is home early. She didnt stop and look at Jackson, instead she go straighted to their room because she knew that Jackson wouldnt want to talk.

"Yeobeo.." Jackson called her make her surprised and stop immediately.

Jackson who was sitting on the sofa earlier, get up and approach his 'wife'. He back hug her and wrapped his arm around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Young Ji asked because she is confused why is he suddenly being like this.

"I'm sorry, yeobeo." Jackson said.

"For what?" Young Ji asked.

"For ignoring you." Jackson tightend his grip around her waist.

Young Ji didnt say anything.

"Are you mad? Are you still mad?" Jackson do aegyo.

"Yes, because I should have mad at you. How could you ignore me for 5 days! You know-"

"I love you." Jackson cut her off.

"No, I hate you!" Young Ji said and loosen the grip.

Jackson turned her around and hold both of her shoulder.

"I love you." Jackson said once again.

"Why are you being like that? You know that I'm really-"

"I love you." He cutt her off again.

"I really really hate you, Jackson!" She's crying again and hit Jackson's chest several time.

Jackson grab her hand to stop her from hutting his chest. He then pull her into a hug. She continue to sob in his warm embrace. Like always, it felt warm being in his embrace.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm just being emotional when I see you helping a guy in the flower shop that day." He aaid.

"J-just.. beca-cause of that?" She asked in between her sob.

"Yeah, I get jealous when I saw that. But then that guy is actually a friend of mine. That time I just saw your face but not that guy." He explained.

"Yah, you pabo!" She said.

"Yes, I'm pabo and now forgive me?" Jackson said and broke the hug just to make an eye contact with her.

She looked down, wipe her tears and nodded.

"You forgive me??" He asked a bit excitedly.

"Yes, you pabo!" She said and chuckle a bit.

"Thank you!" He pull her into a hug agin.

She broke the hug to tell him something.

"Dont you do that again!" She said.

"Okay, princess." He smiled and hug her again.

'Its still warm, even though I didnt get to be in his embrace for a few days.' Young Ji thought.

-The End-

 

A/N: I dont know wether I had improve my writing or not but still I hope you enjoy.