Chapter 1

Bittersweet Mémoire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

BOM'S POV

            "Unnie, do you have any schedule for next week?" asked Chaerin as we walked in the corridor.

"Just Direct-to-the-point, Chaerin-ah. Where are you going to invite me?” I asked.

Chaerin was grinning. "We are planing to go to Japan and stay there for a few days next week. Spending our free time."

"Really?!” I looked at Chaerin.

Chaerin nodded excitedly. "Yes. Come along with us, unnie. Minzy and Dara unnie are confirmed to go with us, Daesung and Jiyong Oppa will also be there."

"Let’s just hope Seunghyun will allow me to come with you guys." I said.

"Ahh right, almost forgeting Seunghyun oppa. O '! Unnie you may invite Seunghyun oppa as well." she recommended.

***

I walked  towards Seunghyun’s office.

"Sorry, Miss. Mr. Choi has a guest now. " said a woman in front of Seunghyun’s office.

"Who?" I asked, looking annoyed.

"It’s a privacy, Miss." replied the woman.

"Who are you?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm Mr. Choi P.A." replied the woman.

I frowned and grumbled angrily. "What? P.A?!"

"Yes.”

I snorted softly. "I am his P.A."

The woman was now looking at me. Strangely.  "Mr. Choi only has one P.A. And it is me. "

I was really annoyed at the time, "I just want to go inside! Just open the damn door and step aside!” but she stood still and remained silent.

"Hey! What are you doing? Do you even listen to me?”

"You haven’t made ​​an appointment with Mr. Choi and claim yourself as his P.A. Are you my bosses stalker?" replied the woman.

What? Seunghyun’s stalker? Seriously? Why do I want to be his stalker? I scoffed silently.

I tried to be calm, "Do you know who I am?"

"No." she replied quickly.

"Don’t you ever heard about your boss fiancée?” I asked her.

"Mr. Choi is not engaged, yet, Miss. And from what I see, he never use the engagement ring. And even if he is engaged ... The fiancée is me.” She was laughing with so much confident.

"So confident, aren’t you! Indeed, you know nothing about your boss then, yeah?" I asked with a challenging tone.

"I know everything. I'm his P.A, one and only, that means I also know his personal life." She was smirking at me.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Lee Sanhye." The woman replied with her mocking gaze.

Hey! No one look at me like that! Just wait Seunghyun! I’ll kill you! Why the hell did he even recruiting a P.A like her?

"Lee Sanhye- ssi, who wants to be Mrs. Choi but it will not happens, now, please step aside." I said smiled sweetly at her.

"You can’t go in." When Sanhye and I were pushing each other, Seunghyun’s office door opened and a beautiful woman came out of the room followed by Seunghyun.

"Thank you, Mr. Choi. Until the next meeting in Singapore." I could see this woman was flirting with my fiancée from her looks.

"Until next time, Miss Park." Seunghyun replied, followed by his sweet smile. After 'Miss Park' was gone, Seunghyun looked at me.

"What?!" I asked him, felt so upset at the time.

"Hey! You shouldn’t speak like that to Mr. Choi !" Sanhye scolded me.

"Don’t you dare tell me what to do!" I shouted at her.

"Hey! Hey! You both stop!" Seunghyun was frustated, grabbed my hand and led me into his office. 

After I calmed down myself, he asked "What are you doing here?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter