Chapter 11.

Be Mine

 

“Why are you smiling to yourself ?” Myungsoo asked with a curious smile. It’s cute to see Hyuna daydreaming and smiling to herself the whole day.

 

“Me?” Hyuna giggled, “ It is so obvious ? I can’t wait for weekend to come! My neighbour oppa back at home , Hyungseung will be coming to visit us in Seoul. Been so long since I saw him,”

 

Myungsoo’s face fell at the mention of another man, hiding his unhappiness he continued, “ Your boyfriend?”

 

Hyuna blushed and shook her head, “ No! He’s like my elder brother, he uses to help me with school work often,” she smiled and recalled the days where they used to play at the countryside when they were young. “I do miss him though so I’m really happy that he’s coming to Seoul,”

 

Myungsoo smiled weakly, he was relieved that this guy is not her boyfriend, but still hates that her head has other man than him. “How long will he be here? “

 

“I don’t know,” Hyuna titled her head, trying to think, “ He didn’t mention. But I bet my parents would make him stay as long as possible,” she grinned.

 

Myungsoo clenched his fist and turned his focus back to the class. No one should be in her mind except him !

 

----------------------------------

 

“So where are you guys going for the date ?” Jiyoon nudged Gayoon curiously. “Movie ? Zoo? Basketball  ? It should be romantic for him to teach you basketball” Jiyoon teased.

 

“Eat your rice! Lunch time is ending,” Gayoon blushed and looked down at her rice.

 

“Someone’s shy,” Hyuna giggled, “I’ll be busy over the weekend too! My --”

 

“Hi Hyuna!”

 

The table fell silence when Woohyun sat beside Hyuna with a goofy smile. “Do you remember what day is it ? “

 

“W-what?” Hyuna’s eyes widen, looking at the guy beside her. Her birthday? His birthday? Heck, she doesn’t know him that well.

 

Woohyun faked a frown, “Don’t we have a deal ? 3 days for the dog prankster ? “

 

“Ah right…” she nearly forgotten with the news of Hyungseung oppa coming to Seoul. Nam Woohyun promised her to find out who is the one to pull the nasty prank on Sohyun. “ So, you have the answer?”

 

Jiyoon gulped and looked at Woohyun confusedly. Did they find out the who’s the one already? So they are not as stupid as they were during that so called “meeting”.

 

“We will tell you after school! Remember our date!” Woohyun winked, patting on Hyuna’s head.

 

“We?”

 

“Ah, Jiyoon will be joining us too!” He walked over to Jiyoon and massaged her shoulder, “We are Woosungyoon yeah!”

 

--------------------------------

 

“Seems like Woohyun that guy is hanging around well with the girls in your class,” Sungyeol chuckled and shook his head.

 

“He clicks well with all girls anyway,” Sungjong laughed and put down his chopsticks. “Today’s lunch isn’t that great,”

 

“I know right! We should go out eat or something!” Dongwoo chipped and as everyone was discussing where to eat. Myungsoo kept quiet, staring at his rice. He wouldn’t know what he will do if he continue looking at Hyuna. He hates it, no one deserve to talk to her, not even her smile.

 

--------------------- 
 
HIIIIIII GUYYYYSSS.  
Long time since I updated. Life's been hectic. -___- . 
Updated since I have some time! :) The next chapter will not be so long again, I promise! 
See you next time! Heee, leave any feedback for me to improve yeah ~