He saved me... again

Can´t help falling in Love

 

 
Changmin`s POV
 
 
"Damn! We lost her!",I yelled angrily. Great. Everything went well. But then she suddenly began to run. Did she know that we would follow her. I´m really amazed. The more she tries to do things her way the more it turns me on. 
"So what should we do?",Nichkhun asked exhausted.
"I don´t know.",I meant without any hopes in sight. I´m really disappointed with me. Why didn´t i hold her back ? Aissshhh. Why am i so stupid. First i save her and then I let her run into trouble!
"Where did you usually meet your ex?",nichkhun suddenly asked.
"We often met at school.",i answered and then continued,"but how is this going to help us find Victoria and Amber?"
"Are you really stupid or just lazy to think about it? It could be that Victoria is going to meet her there! So don´t joke around and tell me where you were meeting her for real!",nichkhun yelled angrily while glaring at me.
"W-What the-.I was meeting her at school, because her favorite place was at the rooftop.",I yelled back. Oh wait, that´s right. Even though we don´t know if she´s really there. We could still try to go and see if she´s there or not. Alright Khun, let´s GO.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
 
Victoria´s POV
 
 
I knew that he would follow us. Don´t know why but I just knew it. And now I´m going to have a little talk with that crazy woman. Amber told me that she´s at the rooftop, but maybe she´s really crazy and then she might shove me. And i think it´s about 60 metres from the rooftop to the ground. Luckily we have the number of nana. So we have already called her and now were going to meet her behind our school. Is it right to speak to her? Or should i just leave it a rest... No i have to do this. 
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
 
After 5 minutes
 
 
"Hello Victoria. I was waiting for you.",Nana said smirking.
"Nice to meet you too. Do you know why I´m here?",Victoria said a little bit angrily.
"No, i don´t know. Why are you here? Did you come to play with me?",Nana meant with a provoking smile on her face.
"What the- Cut the crap!",Amber yelled.
"Why should i? I like to play games. Even though it´s not that kind of game.",Nana responded.
"Alright, you can play games all day long. But please don´t sent me messages like this again!",Victoria meant.
"Hm... Why? You took my boyfriend, now I´m taking you´re life.",nana said.
"What´s wrong with you? Are you crazy? I haven´t done anything like this! And now you´re taking my life ? Sry. but did you watch to many horror films?",Victoria shouted angrily.
"This is what you´ll get when you mess with me! And that was just the beginning.",nana said.
"Are you even listening  to me? I told you that i haven´t done anything! You know right now I think that you´re really stupid! You know what you are...a crazy-",Victoria yelled angrily.
"Alright that´s it, now you´re dead!!!",Nana shouted loud.
 
 
Victoria´s POV
 
 
That´s enough. STOP IT. Changmin said exhausted. Just when Nana was about to hit me he saved me... again. That was it now she´s really mad. She keeps on hitting Changmin, throwing words like Get away you son of a ***** or why are you protecting her. We should call the police, Amber suddenly meant. And as soon as nana heard the word police she ran away. I didn´t want to make any enemies. And now I´m counting the cost. That´s my life.
 
 
"Are you ok?",changmin asked worried.
"No, i´m fine. Thanks for saving me again.",i answered.
"No problem. But what did she say?",changmin asked curious.
"Nothing important.",I responded.
"How did you find us and where´s Khun?",Amber said.
"That´s a secret and speaking of Khun I kind of don´t know where he is. I just know that he was behind me.",changmin meant.
"I see. And you know that Nana is going to tyrannise Victoria.",Amber continued.
"She´s going to WHAT?!?",changmin shouted.
"It´s ok. You don´t need to worry.",victoria said.
"What?! Of course I need to worry! Nana is crazy! But don´t be afraid I´m going to protect you.".changmin meant.
"Greasy~",Amber laughed.
"haha. changmin i don´t see nana as a danger.",victoria said smirking.
"Yeah that´s right what could she really do...",changmin spoke.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
At the Rooftop
 
 
Nichkhun: Changmin you´re soooooo DEAD!!!!
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Chapter finished :D
 
hope you enjoy reading :)
 
please some comments xD
 
Thanks x)