R e c o n c i l i a t i o n

Can´t help falling in Love

 

 
At the restaurant
 
"So what do you want?",Victoria asked stressed.
"I want to talk about Taecyeon.",Yunho meant.
"We don´t need to have this conversation.",Victoria said.
"Vic, please just listen to me. It takes just one minute.",Yunho begged.
"Alright, one minutes. 3 2 1 start.",Victoria meant.
"Ok, OK. Here are five reasons to forgive him.
1.Taecyeon isn´t a bad guy.
2.He is just overprotective.
3.He doesn´t want to lose you.
4.He didn´t mean to follow you.
5.He admires and loves you.",Yunho explained.
"You know, even when you say things like that, it won´t change my mind.",Victoria meant.
"EHH?! Why? Do you really want to see him broken?",Yunho asked.
"No. But i´ve already talked to my friend and changed my mind."
"Don´t tell me you mean the guy who I punched."
"Correct. And please could you treat him a little better. Or are you jealous?",Victoria asked.
"No. Why should I be jealous? You´re like a little sister, not more.",Yunho said.
"...I know. And I would never want to have it different.",Victoria meant sadly and disappointed.
"Then should I give you a ride? I think there´s someone waiting for you.",Yunho said happily.
"That would be nice."

 

 
After they have arrived 
 
 
"Thanks for the ride again.",Victoria thanked.
"No problem. Just call me if you need a ride.",Yunho said.
"Yeah. I´ll remember that. So bye."
"WAIT!"
"Hm.. what´s wrong?",Victoria asked confused.
"IT´s just that ... good luck.",Yunho meant.
"??? Ehm thanks? Bye",Victoria said while looking more confused than before.
 
 
 
"I´m home.",Victoria yelled.
But there came no response. So Victoria went to his room. And there he was lying drunk on the carpet.
"Taec?! Are you OK ?",Victoria said worried.
"V-Vic? What are you doing here?",Taecyeon asked devastated.
"Oh right you want to take your things with you ... go ahead, don´t mind me.",he continued.
"Like hell i would leave you!! The things I said before .. they weren´t true. I didn´t mean to leave or hurt you. You know I would never hurt you!",Victoria explained with tears falling down.
"R-really. I´m relieved. I thought I would never see you again.",Taecyeon said relieved.
"You idiot..."
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 

I´m sorry that I couldn´t update sooner.

I was really busy.

But now I´m free, so I can write my story .   :)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This time I would like to let you choose which moment comes next.

I already had Kyutoria moments, little mintoria, little changtoria, Yuntoria moments and big siblings moments.

I´m going to wait for your decision till Wednesday. And then I´ll continued to write the next moment.

 

                                                     

 

I´m going to wait for your decision till Wednesday. And then I´ll continued to write the next moment.