Unknown

Gorgeous Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV


Krystal went to her locker to get some stuff, but we actually have the same third period. I know, we're weird. The teacher's lesson was pretty boring so I grabbed my phone and texted Krystal.


I have a stalker. OMG


You serious? Who could it be?


I don't know, Krys. I would've told you if I do know.


That person is dumb.


I narrowed my eyes at the last text that Krystal sent me. This btch. I can almost hear her chuckling.


"Ms. Son! No texting in my class!" Mr. Fool or Food or I can't remember glared at me.


"Yes, Mr. Fool."


Everyone in the room laugh. Well, except me and Mr. Fool. I glared at Krystal who was sitting on the other side of the room laughing so unbelievably hard. I knew this would happen! She was supposed to help me here! Mr. Fool raised his eyebrow at me and then I stared. What? I did nothing wrong! Well, except for texting. I thought he was going to stab me with his marker or something, but he went back to the board and wrote something. It took the entire space of the board.


I read it and gasped as the realization hit me.


"Er. Mr. Fook, I uh..."


I ducked my head embarrassingly and the students around cooed, "Aw. She's cute." and some other mushy and gross stuff.


Fortunately, Mr. Fook let it go and continued with the lesson.


I grabbed my phone as soon as I'm sure that he's not looking. The text from the same unknown number terrified the living daylights out of me.


Stop texting and listen to Mr. Fool. Oops. My bad, it's Mr. Fook, right?


I locked my phone immediately and scanned the room. Surprisingly, everyone was paying attention to the teacher, even Krystal was taking notes. I stared at the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter