Beautiful

Gorgeous Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third person's POV


Wendy Son smirked evilly when she saw her target. Perfect. She readied herself and lunged forward with a stick on her hand. She accelerated her speed and aimed.


"Ouch!"


A stranger. A stranger who has a very beautiful eyes.


Wendy stumbled and fell face flat to the ground, her stick disappeared in the school's garden. She dusted her pants off and stood up. She scowled and glared at the stranger in front of her who's rubbing the red spot on her arm. She missed her target because this girl just popped out of nowhere. She was pretty sure that she was about to hit Krystal in the . Oh man.


"Are you not going to apologize?"


Wendy laughed with wide open at the girl's statement. Who is she anyways?


"Are you kidding me? I'm Wendy freaking hot Son?! Don't you know me?"


Wendy flicked her hair while the other girl just stared at her, studying her facial features.


"Right. I don't know you. Tell me exactly who you are."


Wendy was shocked. How the heck can she not know this gorgeous face?


"I told you. I'm Wendy. Not Wendy in Peter Pan, but a stunningly gorgeous Wendy."


The stranger stared at her weirdly. Is she crazy? She shook the thought off and smiled weirdly more to herself than to the girl because she's wearing a face mask, so clearly Wendy won't see.


"You're interesting. I like that."


The stranger winked at her then walked away giving one last stare to Wendy cough Son.


"Stranger Danger."

-----


Krystal snapped her fingers in front of Wendy's face. The Canadian girl has been zoning out since this morning and it didn't really help that she was late to first period.


"What the actual heck is happening to you?"


Krystal asked her in English, the language they speak when they're together.


"Caution. Warning."


Wendy mumbled absent-mindedly, her gaze fixed at the mole on Krystal's face.


"Stop staring at my mole, you jerk. What are you even saying?"


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter