Three

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

 

They had been talking all the time during the dinner to know more about them. Both with smiles on their faces.

Both still assimilating the idea of having met twice a day after long nine years. What a waste of time for both since then!

“I can´t believe that I have been waiting for this moment for so many years since our Secondary… you with me in a date holding my hand…it is a dream come true” – Kyuhyun confessed with blushing cheeks.

“Really?”

“Yes. I fell in love with you the first time I laid my eyes on you at the school cafeteria”

Kyuhyun felt his cheeks red like a tomato after his new confession and averted his eyes from the handsome man.

Siwon held Kyuhyun´s chin and obliged him to meet his eyes again.

“Look at me, Kyuhyun…you were not the only one in love there. I also spent my last year fallen in love with you”

Kyuhyun chuckled with the confession but he couldn´t understand why Siwon never did a move on him before.

“Then why you never got close to me?”

“I thought you weren´t ready yet…and because I was much older than you”

“For God´s sake, Siwon! You are just three years older than me!!  That means nothing for me…I was always ready for you. If you only…”

“Shhh…don´t say anymore, Kyuhyun. Maybe it was my fault or maybe not. We have lost many years but I promise you to compensate all this time without me. I really mean it”

Kyuhyun stood up from his chair and went to sit by Siwon´s side. He didn´t lose time in holding his hand and plant a soft kiss on it. He cared a if the restaurant was full of elegant people.

Siwon entwined his hand with Kyuhyun´s feeling the warmth from the boy causing electric shocks through his body.

“Oh God! I have waited nine long years for this moment” – Siwon said watching their hands entwined. They fitted perfectly.

Siwon lifted his head and stared at the boy who was looking at him with love and happiness. No doubt that Kyuhyun loved him with devotion even through these nine years…the boy never stopped loving him.

He wanted to kiss Kyuhyun but he preferred doing it in a more private place away from judging eyes.

Even when Kyuhyun was dying to be kissed, he understood that Siwon wanted to do it not in the restaurant full of people so he came back to his chair and both finished the dinner but still holding their hands like lovers.

Once they ended the dinner, they walked to Siwon´s car in silence. Both nervous about what was going to happen next between them. Before starting the car, Siwon held Kyuhyun´s hand again and it was his turn to kiss it now like a charming prince making the boy´s heart melt with the action.

“Are you happy?” – Siwon asked all of a sudden knowing that it was a stupid question after confessing their mutual feelings but he wanted to hear it from the boy.

“Ye….” – Kyuhyun couldn´t finish his answer because Siwon took his mouth with a soft kiss.

Even when the kiss was soft let Kyuhyun out of breath. He immediately closed his eyes begging for Siwon to deepen their kiss. His heart and mind was a mess of emotions, all of them kept deep in his heart during these years.

Kyuhyun felt the tip of Siwon´s tongue waiting for entering inside his mouth so he didn´t lose time and opened it a bit to let the wet muscle invade his hot cavern and start a tongue dance in the most passionate kiss he has ever had in his life.

Of course, Kyuhyun had kissed before and even had with few men before but none of them were special for him. He never fell in love with anyone during these years. His heart already belonged to Siwon from Secondary school. He must admit that he struggled with his own feelings towards Siwon all these years trying to forget him but at the end he could never get him rid of his head.

Both continued kissing passionate for a while feeling their bodies shake in anticipation and pleasure. The kiss was passionate but very romantic and soft at the same time. It was not too long but it was enough to let them out of breath and made them pant hard against their mouths.

“Wow” – it was all Kyuhyun could say after the amazing kiss. He still felt his lips tingling by the intense kiss.

“I´m glad you like it because I want to do it often from now on” – Siwon said caressing the boy´s cheek gently with his thumb.

“I hope not only kisses…” – Kyuhyun teased the man.

“I wanted to go slow with you, Kyuhyun…”

“Ohh” – Kyuhyun muttered, feeling disappointed.

“But now I understand that I can´t go slow with you…both waited too much time for this…I want it all now”

Kyuhyun smiled once more with Siwon´s words. His hope came back again. He couldn´t wait any longer either…it had been too much time dreaming with his crush and now that he had him, he wanted to go all the way with him.

“Where do we go now from here?” – Siwon asked a little bit nervous.

Kyuhyun smirked a bit.

“What about your house?” –the boy blurted out making Siwon widened his eyes in awe.

But what made him feel even more surprised was to feel Kyuhyun´s soft kisses on his neck. The boy had gotten close to the y man all of a sudden kissing his neck very softly sending shivers down his spine.

“Where is the shy boy I met at Secondary school?” – Siwon teased the daring Kyuhyun. This man was a box of surprises but he loved that side of the boy.

“I grew up. Now I´m not afraid of going after what I want” – Kyuhyun replied with self-confidence.

“Really?” – Siwon asked with awe but happiness at the same time.

“Yes. I need you in my life now…what about you, Siwon?”

“Kyuhyun, now that I met you again and we confessed to each other, I won´t let you go ever from my life - Siwon caressed the boy´s cheeks with his thumbs gently and added – you are the most attractive man I have ever met in my life”

Kyuhyun giggled feeling his heart melting with the y man´s words.

“I love to hear it from you. It makes me happy even though I know that is not true. I´m not as much attractive as you…you are so handsome”

“Since the first time I saw you, you were the most attractive boy in my eyes and still it is…nobody compares to you and let me tell you that I must know it because I have searched everywhere…” – Siwon confessed with a nervous voice.

“Ehh?”

“Well…I mean…I dated some men before but I always felt attracted to men who looked like you, tall, with brown hair and milky skin but none of them were you…I tried to imagine someone like you in your adult version…but it didn´t work out”

Kyuhyun smiled and caressed Siwon´s cheek.

“I didn´t work out for me either…I tried to move on but I couldn´t. That´s why I only had sporadic relationships nothing really serious with any of them because I could never forget you and take you out of my heart”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter