One

My Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

 

To be honest almost the ninety five per cent of the children were wonderful but the other five per cent made Kyuhyun think and reflect about how much his life and his career have changed these last weeks.

“Mr. Cho, Minho hit me!”

A noisy voice broke Kyuhyun´s thoughts all of a sudden. He focused on the little boy who was grabbing his jeans.

Oh No! Not you again! Kyuhyun exclaimed internally. It was the fifth time today that Taemin accused Minho for hitting him. The kid was very troublesome. He liked to play and fight with Minho all the time but the one who hit first was him and not Minho. The latter just defended himself from the little kid who had an angelic face but was very evil. This kid was driving him crazy lately.

“Where did Minho hit you this time, Taemin?” – Kyuhyun said a little bit pissed off.

“In my stomach, Mr. Cho”

Kyuhyun sighed deeply trying to count to ten for not losing his patience once again with Taemin.

“Ok, go to play now …I will talk to Minho right now” – he said to comfort the kid. He should be nice to him because Taemin´s parents were very conflicted since they were very rich.

When Siwon saw Taemin ran towards the playground, he got close to Minho and talked to him. For a strange reason, he liked that kid. He was very smart and obedient. He knew that Taemin always provoked him.

“What happened with Taemin this time, Minho-ah?”

The kid looked at him with frustration.

“Taemin always provokes me, Mr. Cho. He never leaves me in peace. I play with him but he always hits me first and laughs at me. When I stay away from him, he finds me and provokes me. This time he pushed me on the floor so I had to stop him punching his stomach…but just softly. He is annoying!” – Minho explained.

Kyuhyun already knew the situation. That boy was driving everybody crazy in the kindergarten.

Probably I would also have punched that boy!

He would talk to his sister, who was the owner and Director of the place, to punish that annoying boy and talk to his parents.

“I know…but don´t use your force again with him…no more violence, understood?”

“Yes, Mr. Cho”

Kyuhyun thinks he needs to talk to his sister about Taemin. The boy is causing too much trouble not only to Minho but also to him and his assistant. Kyuhyun leaves his assistant Sully, a girl of sixteen years old, with the kids and he goes to his sister´s office. He needed to call Taemin´s parents again but he needed her help this time.

It was already late. Kyuhyun hadn´t realized that it was time for the parents come for their children, that´s why he saw many parents around the hall and entry.

When he was walking to his sister´s office, he saw a tall man arguing with the receptionist Jane. All he could see was his back, and a very broad and muscular one even through the expensive suit that the man was wearing.

Kyuhyun felt pity for the man because he knew that Jane loved to torture people all the time. She was always in a bad mood that´s why he only greeted her and never talked to her during the time he was working in the kindergarten.

Suddenly his heart stopped working when he walked some steps closer and could see the man better from a close distance.

What the ! It can´t be!…No way! Why here?

His heart was skipping a beat when he realized that the man was an adult version of his crush from secondary, Choi Siwon.

Kyuhyun had fallen in love with Siwon the first time he set his eyes on him on Secondary School. The handsome boy had been his first and only love at that place. He felt shivers down his spine every time he crossed with him on the school halls. The problem was that Siwon never realized about his unconditional love.

Siwon was the most popular boy at school. The most handsome and the best athlete who won several competitions and medals. Everybody admired him, girls and boys who drooled over him all the time.

Kyuhyun knew he would never have a chance with him. There was no comparison between them. He knew it but he couldn’t command his heart that continued loving the boy more and more every day.

Kyuhyun still remembers the day he met him…it turned into a very embarrassing episode in his life.

 

Flashback

Kyuhyun was holding a lunch tray and searching for a free place to sit at the school cafeteria. All the students were looking at him as a weird bug with disgusting eyes. He felt really terrified with those gazes…so much that he felt his legs shaking and his heart skipping a beat with fear. Those students always rejected him in classes.

What was wrong with him, really?

Almost all the students there, were very rich and only wore expensive clothes from designers.

He saw the tables with groups of girls who looked like models looking at him with sarcastic gazes. Other tables full of sportboys who also dressed in expensive clothes.

He was trapped and felt out of place with his plain appearance.

He sighed deeply and walked slowly trying to search a friendly face among the noisy crowd.

He couldn´t imagine if the whole year at school were like this…he wouldn´t be able to bear it.

Even the nerds were watching him like an enemy so he declined the idea of going there to have lunch.

When he was about to get rid of his lunch tray and go to hide in a locker, he saw one of his classmates from the video games club called Changmin who was shaking his hand in order to make Kyuhyun see him. He was smiling widely as if he were too happy of seeing him. That boy was also weird, very thin, tall and with brackets in his teeth. Kyuhyun didn´t want to sit by him but he couldn´t do anything else to avoid him because after all he was the only nice boy in the school who showed him a smile and also he shared the same passion for the video games than him.

He smiled at Changmin reluctantly and walked towards him. He sat by him and shared their lunch. Kyuhyun was in silence while Changmin talked and talked about nonsense.

Kyuhyun let his mind go somewhere else while Changmin talked about different things. The truth, he was not paying attention on the talkative boy.

Suddenly he focused on a table full of athletes elder than him, maybe from the last year who were talking and laughing happily. Kyuhyun could identify almost all of them from the soccer and baseball clubs. All of them were very tall and had muscular bodies. All of them very rich and handsome.

 But one of them caught his attention completely. He knew that athletes were popular but a little bit brainless…but something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter