Moving

I'm Back

Before starting, I want to let you know that....

Hyunseung- Bright Green

Hyuna- Magenta

Jiyoon- Orange

Gayoon- Yellow

Sohyun- Very dark navy

Gina- Gray

Doojoon- Mint

Gikwang- Red

Yoseob- Light Purple

Junhyung- Navy

Dongwoon- Dark Red

Also, my words before and after the story will be this color! 

Enjoy the story><

--------------------------------------------------------

{Hyunseung's Perspective}

"Hyunseung! Pack your stuff! We are going to move!"

"Again? Mom! This is my seventh time moving, only counting high school!"

"I promise this is going to be the last!"

"You said that last tine!"

"I swear this time!"

Why couldn't he have a normal life? Why couldn't he stay in one place, have friends in one place, and adjust to one place? It was totally unfair, because it had been 2 month since he had moved. Hyunseung had done packing more than 20 times in his whole life, so he repeated his packing skills.

"Where are we going this time, Mom?" Hyunseung asked with a glare.

"South Korea! Your home town! Wouldn't it be fun?"

"..." Hyunseung had to admit, going to South Korea would be way more fun than staying on America. Hyunseung had left all of his elementary/middle school friends there, and also a very special someone.

"Why do you have to have a job that needs so much moving yo do, mom?"

"Sorry honey, but I couldn't quit being a translator. Besides, your father is going to be there!" Hyunseung's Mom said it with a high tone, but couldn't hide her sad face.

Hyunseung's parents had been divorced when he was in elementary school, because his father was always a huge mess to Hyunseung and his mother.

 

---------------------Flashback-----------------------

 

"(Slap) What did you do to help the family anyways?"

 

Hyunseung saw his drunk father slapping and kicking his mother as he kept on breaking things. 

 Hyunseung tried to block his mom from the slaps and kicks, but it was no use.

"You get out of it (kicks)" Hyunseung's dad kept on kicking and punching.

Hyunseung was hurt. Not only physically, but mentally Hyunseung thought how nice his father was, but now he is just a beast. 

 

--------------------Flashback End--------------------

"Why are we even visiting that idiot, anyways?"Hyunseung asked with a disgusted look in his face. 

 

"He might have been harsh, but he still is your father, and he was my husband, Hyunseung."

"Whatever... " Hyunseung did not want to say anything about his father again.