final 2

Scary maknae + 91-line

Dongwoon looked to his side when he felt Mir swaying dangerously. He barely able to catch the rapper by arms before Mir could hit the table and he pulled the boy close to him. Mir lied limp against Dongwoon. "Hey, Mir? What happened?" He asked, worried laced his voice as he shook the smaller boy's arms. But, Mir didn't respond and his wide eyes closed.

Nicole almost leapt across the table for Mir. As she reached Mir's side, she kneeled on the floor in front of Mir and she immediately checked on Mir's pulse. She exhaled a relief breath. "He's still alive."

"Then why did he suddenly faint? He doesn't look sick...?" Jinwoon asked carefully as him too, inched closer to Mir.

Mir shifted a bit and get more comfy against Dongwoon. Dongwoon frowned. Mir... Is sleeping? The three friends exchanged a confuse look.

Nicole suddenly gasped, catching the other two guys' attention. She pointed an accusing finger to Jinwoon who flinched back in response. "You did spike his drink!"

"No, I didn't!" Jinwoon shouted back defensively.

"He's obviously drunk. Look!" Nicole cupped Mir's face. "His cheeks are blaring red! You're dead. I'll tell Key and you better be-" Nicole stopped when he felt warm hand on top of her hand that was still holding Mir's cheeks. She turned towards the unconscious boy. "Mirreu?"

Mir's eyes opened suddenly as he sat straight as if nothing happened just now. But something, something in Mir's hazy eyes making Nicole's heart beat erratically. She had a bad hunch somehow. Mir didn't look like Mir.

Mir smirked, leaning dangerously close to Nicole who was kneeling in front of him. "Hey, pretty... Why would someone as pretty as you kneel before me?" His voice was deep and seductive.

Dongwoon, Jinwoon and Nicole, all three of them jaw-dropped. It was comical actually seeing those same expression on their faces. In her shocked state, she let Mir pulled her until she was sitting on Mir's laps, still shell-shock. Mir played with Nicole's shoulder length curly hair.

Mir smirked more as he saw Nicole was still frozen and turned to Dongwoon and Jinwoon. His smile faltered and he had this disgusted look on his face. "What are you two hideous creatures doing here. Leave me and this girl alone." He said dryly somehow feeling utterly annoyed and angry with the presence of the two other boys here.

Jinwoon blinked and clamped back his mouth before he started in a slow hesitant manner. "Cheolyongie... You don't know us?"

Mir rolled his eyes. "Of course I know. Do you think I'm senile or something?" He turned to Nicole who blinked awkwardly. "Nicole, let's get out of here. I felt like throwing out at their sight." Mir stood up and pulled the small girl easily with him. His gesture almost forceable.

Nicole turned to the other two with pleading look. She was seriously afraid of this drunk Mir. Dongwoon took charge and pulled back Nicole from Mir, hiding the scared girl behind him.

Mir paused his steps when he felt his hand was empty before he turned slowly. Malice adorned his features as he let out dark chuckles as if he was really amused that Dongwoon dared to challenge him. "You two are dead." He simply said and launched on Dongwoon, but Jinwoon acted on reflex and restrained the smaller boy. 

"Take her home!" Jinwoon ordered and Dongwoon nodded, pulling Nicole away and out of the club. "C-Cheolyong, stop! You're drunk!" Jinwoon warned when Cheolyong continued with his sinister chuckles, sending unreasonable amount of fear into Jinwoon.

Smirking, Mir whispered a barely heard, "Weak." before he rammed his elbow into Jinwoon's ribs. Jinwoon hunched over, being robbed of his breath and Mir easily stepped away from Jinwoon, looking down on the still coughing guy. He shook his head. Too weak that it wasn't even fun. Might as well just 'finished' this. "Trash..."

Mir was about to give Jinwoon a finishing move by elbowing on the back of the other's neck when another voice came. Shock and confused. "Mir...?" Key was there. Standing not far, eyes ever so wide looking back and forth from Jinwoon who was already kneeling on the club floor, holding his middle and wheezing to Mir who was standing over the injured boy. Key saw Mir hitting Jinwoon and he couldn't be faster to stop the incident. "What are you doing?" He asked in a small voice of disbelief.

"Key... He's drunk." Jinwoon croaked out in hardship as he stumbled back to his feet still clasping his middle. He was certain a bruise was already forming and hope Mir didn't break his ribs. How the hell such a small boy have so much strength?

Key's brows knitted. "Drunk?" He asked shortly. "Drunk?" His eyes slowly turned sharper if it was even possible before he repeated his word, this time full of fury. "DRUNK?!"

Afraid of Key's sudden hostility, Jinwoon forgot about Mir being a dangerous drunk psychopath and jumped behind Mir, hiding there. Bad choice... 

Mir's lips twitched and he stomped his foot hard on Jinwoon's foot, making the other boy yelped in pain. Jinwoon, having no choice, wrapped one arm around Mir's waist and easily lift the boy up, foot dangling a few inches from floor. "Stop, Mir." Before Mir could even do anything more to hurt Jinwoon and get himself out of Jinwoon's hold, he was stopped by Key's voice.

"Yah! You made him drunk?" Key stomped forward and started to grab on Jinwoon's collar. "I know I can never trust you!" And Key kept nagging while pulling on Jinwoon's ears and as response, Jinwoon let Mir go. Mir stepped aside. Even in his pyscotic stance, he was a bit shaken with Key's hoatility, even thinking that Key might be just as pyschotic as him.

That went on for a while as Key totally forgot the main reason he came to the club which was to drag Mir and Nicole home until Mir get bored watching, knowing Key would probably kill Jinwoon in his stead and casually walked out of the club. He walked straight to his car. 

Clicking his tongue, he really wasn't in his best mood. Why was everything so boring? Why couldn't he find at least a decent fight? Well, Key might be a fun guy to fight with but, nah... Better not. Why did everyone so weak? Why did everyone so annoying? He thought as he drove home without knowing that it wouldn't as boring at the dorm since there was a pink haired visual maknae who was equally drunk and was going to wreck so much havoc later and both of them would ended up torturing their two oldest hyung. Not to mention another drunk member joining in.

Oh! And let's just say every members in 91-line group knew about Mir the next day and they added another rule to the group. "Make sure Mir always at least 50 meters away from alcohol whenever they have group meeting." And all had agreed instantly when Key included Jinwoon's pictures that had bruises all over his face which by the way, actually from Key instead from Mir since Mir never hit Jinwoon's face. But, whatever. As long as it worked.

 

-sorry if this fic is boring (told you before so it's on yourself for reading this *evil smile*) and I know I made several grammatic and spelling errors (not really bother to correct them)-