final 1

Scary maknae + 91-line

Remember the time when Thunder was drunk and acted like an overly spoiled brat, making both Seungho and GO exasperated and annoyed. And then Mir came back to the dorm... Also drunk... This was the story before Mir came home and all those chaos happened in the dorm... And outside the dorm... And... Whose fault exactly was that? Was it only Jinwoon's? What actually happened to the MBLAQ maknae that night?

 

Mir fished out his phone from his pocket as it vibrated, signaling there was a text. He took another minute to finish the movie he was watching alone in the dorm as his phone kept vibrating before he finally focus on the several new texts he received in 91-line group. 

 

Jinwoon :

-let's hang out tonight 😊-

Woohyun :

-err... We just had our slumber party two weeks ago. Remember? Your dorm...? Ring any bell? -

Dongwoon : 

-I'm in 😎-

Jinwoon :

-*roll eyes* duh~ I know that. I'm just asking for a night out together. *ps : brofist with Dongwoonie -

Dongwoon :

-*brofist*-

Mir :

-Eating out? Where? :3 -

Key : 

- No, Mir! You can't go! -

Mir :

-huh? 😮wae...? 😢-

Key :

-Because I'm not coming too. I have radio show tonight -

Jinwoon :

-So...? -

Key :

- so...? So...?? SO??! How dare you asked, you gorilla! You know exactly why 😡-

Jinwoon :

-No, I don't 😑-

Key :

- I can't leave Mir alone with you -

Mir : 

- Err... Guys... Calm down -

Dongwoon :

- I'm coming too, remember? They're not alone -

Woohyun :

- Guys... Can't go. Sunggyu didn't let me... Sob2 :'( -

Jinwoon :

- It's okay. We still have our monthly night over, Woohyun. But, seriously. Let's go out now! I'm starving... -

Mir :

- please, Kibum~ I'm hungry too... Both Seungho and Byunghee are not here. They have schedule and I'm alone... -

Key : 

-No -

Jinwoon : 

- Doesn't matter. Dongwoonie... Cheolyongie... Let's meet at Zeeuk -

Key : 

- Hey! That's not a place to eat! That's a club. No, means no, Cheolyong! I won't pick up your phone no matter how many calls you made. Stop calling! I'm serious! -

Mir :

- ah well... Then let me die out of hunger in my dorm since there's literally nothing to eat here... Goodbye, world~ -

Key :

- BANG CHEOLYONG! STOP SENDING ME YOUR POUTING PICTURES! I STILL WON'T ALLOW YOU!-

- WAIT! NOW YOU'RE SENDING ME VIDEO? STILL NO. And stop making those puppy eyes. I won't fall for it this time -

Nicole :

-I'm joining! -

Mir :

- Look! Even Nicole is going. Hey, Nicole! I've been missing you so much! ♡♡♡ -

Nicole :

- *totally blushing* -

Mir :

- *wink* -

Jinwoon :

- stop flirting 😬-

Mir :

-Jealous 😝-

Nicole :

- hihi~ who are you jealous of? Mir or me? -

Key :

-Ugh! Fine! Dongwoon! Jinwoon! I swear I'll kill you guys if anything happen to Mir. Nicole, I'm counting on you -

Nicole :

-Aye! Aye! Sir! -

Mir :

-Yeay! Thanks, Kibummie. Love you -

Jinwoon :

- Shut up, Nicole... 😑Meet there in 10 minutes. I'm craving their steak -

 

Mir wiped the tears from the corner of his. He was laughing and having fun too much in this group. He rushed around the dorm, grabbing his jacket and other things. Finishing to style his hair which was actually just by carding his fingers into his brown locks and messing it more, he texted Nicole, saying he will give her a ride. Which Nicole cutely replied with kissy faces. 

Chuckling, he dialled Seungho's number, wanting to ask for the leader permission. Not that he really needed that since he was already locking thedoor and waltzed to the elevator. A light frown made way to his face when the call lead him straight to the voicemail. Thinking the older was still in meeting, he decided to call the second in charge, GO. Finishing his talked with the main vocalist, he skipped happily to his car, couldn't wait to meet his fellow 91-line not noticing that he just skipped past a pink haired Thunder who staggered drunkly towards front door of the apartment.

 

At the club.....

Jinwoon arrived first at the club and immediately ordered four servings of steak. He just decided on his own that his other friends should eat steak as well because he was craving that food for several days already. He made an order of three beers and one soda, knowing Mir couldn't drink.

While waiting for his food, he grooved to the music but not before informing his friends which table booth he sat in. Ten minutes passed and the food finally arrived but none of those kids showed up yet.

He sighed. Bored by himself, his eyes traveled to the still waiting food and his beer already half glasses left. His eyes trailed to Mir's soda filled glass. An evil idea popped up in his mind. He never see Mir drink and he wondered how exactly Mir acted when he was drunk.

No! That was mean thing to do! Pfft~ Like he care... Jinwoon grabbed both glasses of his still half remaining beer with Mir's glasses. He was about to poor his drink into Mir's glasses when a hand clasped his shoulder making him jumped.

"What do you think you're doing...?" Dongwoon asked skeptically with one raised brow. He walked around the table and sat opposite to Jinwoon.

Smiling nervously, Jinwoon put back the glasses on the table. "Nothing." He said, looking anywhere but Dongwoon.

Dongwoon narrowed his eyes dangerously. "You... Did you spike Mir's drink?" He accused.

"No, I don't!" Jinwoon quickly defended.

"You spike my drink?" Came Mir voice from behind him. Mir walked ahead and sat beside Dongwoon while Nicole sat beside Jinwoon, facing Mir. The boy looked skeptically towards Jinwoon

"I said, no!" Jinwoon defended. He raised his hand when he saw disbelief looks on all three of his friends. "I swear! Okay, I was about to do it, but Dongwoon interfered. I didn't do it!" 

"Are you having death wish or something?" Mir mumbled, shaking his head and took a sip from his glass since he knew Jinwoon wasn't lying. Yes. Jinwoon didn't lie.

But none of them knew, even Jinwoon himself, that when Jinwoon jumped in shock due to Dongwoon just now, some of his beer spilled into Mir's soda. Only a little amount. But enough to turn MBLAQ little maknae into a drunk psychopath. 

"Don't tell Key. He'll have my head chopped off." Jinwoon blanched and chewed on his steak.

"Jinwoon, dear. It isn't Key who will kill you if I get drunk." Mir stated monotonously and shivered as he remembered the injury he had inflicted on both Seungho and GO when he was drunk.

Jinwoon looked confused, but he didn't ask. He was too hungry to even bother. So, he just focused on his delicious steak.

"What will happen if you drink?" Nicole asked curiously as she munched on her steak, looking at Mir with her large bright eyes and Mir looked back with the same kind of eyes to the girl.

Mir smiled nervously, taking another sip from his unknowingly spiked soda. "Well..." Mir was about to tell when he stopped abruptly. He blinked when his head felt light and his every senses started to shut down. '! I'm drunk?'